2019 SkAm Pairs FS - Fear and Lifting In Las Vegas

pat c

Peng & Jin.........interesting, good music.............good. And a nice sight to see him stopping for her.

peibeck

Simply looking
The last minute of Peng/Jin's program is quite magical, but the first three minutes are quite... mechanical. :shuffle:

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I thought that was a really lovely program. I want to see it clean.

Doggygirl

Going through FS withdrawal after GPF
Blob tracker quit working...

I love Peng/Jin just for the chances they take doing different things. :cheer: I hope she is OK after that throw into the boards... :yikes:

Kateri

void beast
Aaaagh, I love them, I love this programme, but :fragile: the errors! (Why don't they at least put the 2A in place of the 3S until she's ready for it?)

I especially love their connection, and the way he cares for her, reaching for her and checking she's ok after the fall (looking at you, Hao Zhang...)

slicekw

Will Tech Support for good food.
That late helicopter spin with her grabbing her skate plus the other leg bent was ugly.

Oh no, she's limping going into KnC. :yikes:

Amy L

They'd be unbeatable if they were clean???? Words of wisdom from Tara, jeez. No one has ever said that about 2,556 other pair teams who are generally good except for jump landings. :rolleyes:

Karen-W

Oh man... NBC just replayed the fall on the throw from a different angle. That was one ugly slam into the boards!

Tony Wheeler

I don't know why Johnny and Tanith are confused about SBS 2S when they often (or she almost always) does that.

Johnny finally acknowledges that he knew this.

Wyliefan

Trying to appease the skategods
I really thought for a minute P/K were going to take it. Jackie had actually predicted they'd win, and I thought he was delusional, but they came pretty darn close!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Aaaagh, I love them, I love this programme, but :fragile: the errors! (Why don't they at least put the 2A in place of the 3S until she's ready for it?)

I especially love their connection, and the way he cares for her, reaching for her and checking she's ok after the fall (looking at you, Hao Zhang...)
And he doesn't pretend she's not there in the KnC

Colonel Green

Peng and Jin's first Grand Prix victory! Get Peng some ice for the bruising and celebrate!

Fifth place here pretty much kills Cain/LeDuc's Grand Prix Final chances, even if they win at IdF, which they definitely could.

Frau Muller

Everything is beautiful at the ballet!
Who would’ve predicted Gribble/LeDuc as the lower-finishing US pair here? This just means another season of unpredictability in US Pairs.

Spun Silver

What an emotional event.

I'm very happy for Peng and Jin but man, wish she hadn't had that fall. A lot of affection between them and Hongbo and it was touching to see Jin's solicitude for her poor leg. Hard to believe how exercised we all were at the partner switch a couple years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information