3 68.20
7 Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN
RUS
2 71.25
8 Cheng PENG / Yang JIN
CHN
1 72.73

oleada

Husband is dragging me outside and making me do things when all I want is to watch SkAm. 🙄 PBP is super appreciated

allezfred

#EpidemiologistsNotEconomists
Staff member
Husband is dragging me outside and making me do things when all I want is to watch SkAm. 🙄 PBP is super appreciated
Can't you tell him you have an insatiable pregnancy craving for skating or something?

Sally1214

Know the feeling. I have to leave for the evening right before Peng/Jin skate. Told my husband we HAVE to be back home in time for me to see Ladies FS. Bummed about missing men & dance though ... that's the problem with having only live stream available. I guess it CAN be recorded but I have no idea how to do that. Oh well, I'm VERY grateful for the coverage we have ... and spending time with friends is important too. :)

skatingguy

Golden Team
Know the feeling. I have to leave for the evening right before Peng/Jin skate. Told my husband we HAVE to be back home in time for me to see Ladies FS. Bummed about missing men & dance though ... that's the problem with having only live stream available. I guess it CAN be recorded but I have no idea how to do that. Oh well, I'm VERY grateful for the coverage we have ... and spending time with friends is important too. :)
We have access to the youtube streams in Canada - the replays are there.

pat c

Camille Ruest & Andrew WolfeTurning Page by Sleeping At Last
Zoe Jones & Christopher BoyadjiTo Build a Home
Ekaterina Alexandrovskaya & Harley WindsorSpartacus by Khatchaturian
Jessica Calalang & Brian JohnsonYou Are the Reason [Scott/Lewis]

Last edited:

grimey

Skating + photography = my heaven :)
CBC's auto correcting at it's finest. Shake it up! :p

From their site:
"The world's best pairs skaters will try to lutz their way onto the podium at the 2019 ISU Grand Prix of Figure Shaking Series."

Doggygirl

Going through FS withdrawal after GPF
Tanith is so classy from head to toe. I love me some "trashy," but Tanith's presence makes Tara and Johnny seem to drop to a whole new level of "trashy! :lol: :lol:

mollymgr

CBC's auto correcting at it's finest. Shake it up! :p

From their site:
"The world's best pairs skaters will try to lutz their way onto the podium at the 2019 ISU Grand Prix of Figure Shaking Series."
Maybe it’s a premonition of things to come and we just don’t know it.😂

Doggygirl

Going through FS withdrawal after GPF
In the US, is this being aired on TV right now? Or taped for later?

Lizziebeth

Johnny again informing stupid skating fans watching on the internet that there is a 1 point deduction for a fall :wall:

umronnie

Level 5 mess all around.
ETA the last element shown in the box is FWD In Death. How appropriate.

peibeck

Simply looking
R/W look great together on ice, but the jumps and lifts are still problematic for them. Sigh.

overedge

G.O.A.T.
Wow, they skate really nicely together. They deserve a lot better, and I'm sure they are capable of something much more thoughtful, than this generic blahness.

Colonel Green

Cami and Drew's lifts have improved a lot. The jumps and throws...still a work in progress. Though given Camille's knee surgery earlier in the year, I'll cut them some lack there.

I really wish they could figure those elements out, because they've got great presence together on the ice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information