2019 SkAm Men SP - Viva Quad Vegas

Nell411

Between the click of the light
It's weird feeling emotional over a Keegan program but this definitely made me a little teary.

flyingsit

His spins are just spectacular. The speed, the center, the positions... and the absolute crispness of the position changes.

alchemy void

campaigning for Surya's 06 Olympic bronze
Good for Keegan to essentially tie Aliev, despite much lower base value.

Awesome PCS for him, too, although for this performance, I'd have put his PCS over Chen.

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
Okay, now that those of us at home have a 3 hour break we don't need (and that I'm sure the arena folks are happy for), I think I'll go out and pick up some dessert.

Sally1214

Oh my .... I just couldn't stop crying through Keegan's performance. After every successful element, the tears just flowed more profusely. After what he's been through ... God bless him for being able to do that. I think he definitely should have been 2nd. Amazing ... 🥰😥

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, Three A's, T&M, P&C
That's your prerogative, but if you're too special to pay for readily available goods and services and want to pirate them instead, you certainly don't get to make other people do the work of looking around for a stream for you. Go digging around the Skate America threads/youtube yourself.

Or, you know, don't watch.
I don't pirate. Don't accuse me of crimes. :angryfire

Debrah

Loved Brown's program and costume; hoping by world's the jump elements will be as great as everything is, in between the elements...

Vash01

I did sign up for a two day trial of NBC Gold, and not because anyone here said I must (and one even accused me of a crime for watching whatever links may be posted here in the future). I got some negative feedback on them in a private conversation, and my past experience with the online coverage had not been good. Still, I can try it for a day and see if it works for me. If it does, I can continue.

There is no need for anyone to throw accusations at me. It is totally my choice.

Vash01

Loved Brown's program and costume; hoping by world's the jump elements will be as great as everything is, in between the elements...
I almost didn't recognize Jason. He has grown so much taller. His artistry is as good as ever, but won't he ever try a quad? He even singled the 3A here. It is a tribute to his artistry that he is still in the top 6.

Happy and sad for Keegan. His brother would have been so happy to see him skate so well.

Last edited:

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
I almost didn't recognize Jason. He has grown so much taller. His artistry is as good as ever, but won't he ever try a quad? He even singled the 3A here. It is a tribute to his artistry that he is still in the top 6.
Like, do you bother to read anything or do you just waltz along blissfully oblivious to everything except that which you want to know?

Jason hasn't grown at all, actually, and at nearly 25 he's not likely to grow any further. He's not skating at full capacity at this competition because he suffered concussion in a car accident at Champs Camp, and only started running through programs two weeks ago. He did do 3As and even attempted quads in practice here, but I imagine he was pretty nervous tonight on only two weeks' worth of run-throughs!

PS: Every stream that's not from an official broadcaster is illegal and thus pirated.

ks1227

That's the most I have ever enjoyed Keegan Messing. I was nearly certain he would be in second, but still happy for him!

mtnskater

I’m thinking Nathan didn’t do his quad lutz in most competitions last year and instead did quad flip. Am I dreaming?

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Was watching at the gym so couldn’t comment but HECK YEAH BYCH! He ain’t dead yet (and yes I do realize he’s in 6th) :respec: :rollin:

Also, our boy was gorgeous :love: .Let’s he keeps it up for the FS!

Honorable mention to Brezina

PRlady

Nerdy flack
We’ve all watched illegal streams when we can’t watch another way. This time, the info about NBC has its very own thread and two minutes reading makes it clear that Sports Gold is the only way to watch SA live in the US. If you’re not willing to pay the $60, wait for the NBC broadcast.

Vash01

Like, do you bother to read anything or do you just waltz along blissfully oblivious to everything except that which you want to know?

Jason hasn't grown at all, actually, and at nearly 25 he's not likely to grow any further. He's not skating at full capacity at this competition because he suffered concussion in a car accident at Champs Camp, and only started running through programs two weeks ago. He did do 3As and even attempted quads in practice here, but I imagine he was pretty nervous tonight on only two weeks' worth of run-throughs!

PS: Every stream that's not from an official broadcaster is illegal and thus pirated.
Do you HAVE to insult other posters, or you just hate ME?

Jason looked taller and different to ME. I am a different person from you. Get it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information