2019 SkAm Men SP - Viva Quad Vegas

rfisher

Let the skating begin
One of my fondest skating memories was Johnny on his first commentary gig calling Keegan a honey badger.
Good for Keegan. It's been a rough month for his family. Now, I'm getting misty eyed.

pat c

Keegan........that was pretty special. Good for you. Loved the spins.........reminds me of Davis/Eldredge.

Spun Silver

Keegan is the most lovable skater in the world. And he does everything well - jumps, spins, steps, basic skating. Bravo. And tears.

Colonel Green

:encore:

I believe that's the first time he's gotten the quad-triple in competition since 2018 SCI. The program has improved a lot since Autumn Classic, as you'd expect.

quartz

almost, but not quite
I normally haate sappy drecky love crap, but that just brings out all the feels. So glad to see Keegan do well here.

mtnskater

Observe that Keegan is on my top ten current favorites list (see thread) and he just showed why. Tears...beautiful.

alj5

Nathan
He was amazing in warmup, like he had springs on his blades. Step out on the quad Lutz, but the quad toe combo looked so easy. I’m not in love with this program, but it’s well constructed and will score well. Maybe I’ll like it better in Jan/March.

Keegan
Wearing the Canadian National men’s costume of all black with a belt. He leans so far into his edges when he strokes. He spins so fast, his positions are so tight, the 3A came with so little prep. Lots of fans on their feet. Great performance, amazing with what he’s been through lately.

Firedancer

I like this program for Keegan. It is a change from past programs we have seen from him and he did a great job with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information