11 Dmitri ALIEV
RUS
2 96.57
12 Nathan CHEN
USA
1 102.71

pat c

KoshiraShimadaThe Artist Movie Soundtrack
RomanSavosinViolin Concerto (Tchaikovsky)
AlexeiKrasnozhonInterview With a Vampire Movie Soundtrack/Dracula Movie Soundtrack
KazukiTomonoMoulin Rouge Movie Soundtrack
JunhwanChaThis Fire Within [J. Thomas]
BoyangJinThe Path of Silence/Yellow Moon

Last edited:

Aceon6

Isolating from mean people
Reminder for US viewers, men are on NBCSN as well as Gold starting at 6 Eastern.

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
Oh, my alarm didn't go off and I slept through pairs. But I am here for the men. Especially Jason. Get the tissues ready.

Lizziebeth

my first johnny sighting - this has probably been asked and answered, but what on earth is on his head, and would it stay there if it was not held down by headphones?????

Simone411

Do stand. Do stand six. Do stand six feet from me.
Reminder for US viewers, men are on NBCSN as well as Gold starting at 6 Eastern.
Yes, I'm glad, too. I'm thankful that I can at least see some of the skating on NBC and NBC Sports channel. Wish I could afford NBC Sports Gold. I'm afraid it's out of the picture this season because I have to be on a budget regarding my disability.

So hey! I'm thankful to at least have NBC and the NBC Sports channel! Now I'm ready to see some skating! Whoop!

mpal2

No one fixed Cha's costume. The black fabric still doesn't go all the way around.

Karen-W

Much as I love my skating, my Ducks are in a tight battle with the Huskies nearing the end of the 3rd quarter, so I'm going to have to skip some of the men.

Bunny Hop

Queen of the Workaround
Oh, my alarm didn't go off and I slept through pairs. But I am here for the men. Especially Jason. Get the tissues ready.
I also skipped Pairs (deliberately) but looking at the results I see my early season prediction abilities are still as bad as ever. :lol:

slicekw

Will Tech Support for good food.
Shimada looks like he stepped out of a Manga novel. He's more cute than Jason Brown ever was (and that says a lot).
What an enjoyable skater!

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
Johnny still doesn't know the changed rules regarding bonus jumps.
Given he not only still feels the need to tell us "that's a 1 point deduction" every time someone falls and the NBC commentators in general still refer to IJS as "the new scoring system" are we actually surprised?

Holy Headband

Matthew Markell's hypewoman
I like Shimada, but I don't think he's getting a lot out of working with Lambiel at this point. Even in some interviews I've read, he says the most important thing he's learned in Switzerland is how to lead a disciplined/healthy athlete's lifestyle, which is... not actually a ringing endorsement. He should consider moving to a coach who can help him improve his jumping technique and skating skills IMO.

Simone411

Do stand. Do stand six. Do stand six feet from me.
Loved, loved, loved that program! I think we're going to see some great skating today! :cheer2:

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I think that Shimada is a good skater, but it still felt a little junior program to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information