2019 SkAm Ladies SP - Slowgirls

AxelAnnie

Graceful men lift lovely girls in white!
Veronike Mallet - OH she is so cute! I think I love her! I may just watch her over and over and over. Why do Canadians have such good technique?

AxelAnnie

Karen Chen - beautiful dress. The most beautiful program I think I have ever seen skated was Karen's program at SOI a couple of years ago where she had butterfly wings or something on poles. Maybe Butterfly Lovers......always one of my faves anyway. My sister who was with me (and does not follow skating) was stunned by the beauty and elegance.

AxelAnnie

Mako Uamashota - 16yo. "Barber of Saville" should be fun. Bummer for her. Hopefully she will get better and better. That is pretty fast music for such slow skating.

AxelAnnie

Anna Sherbekova. Love her costume....don't know what it goes with, but it is interesting. She will certainly learn from that. Really enjoyed that.

AxelAnnie

Tuk.OK - SHE can skate to sexy music. So, what happened? The 3A was gorgeous. I am scratching my head. Did she lose everything she gained with the Axel? She is sure gorgeous.

Last edited:

AxelAnnie

Lim Un-Soo - Great musicality. She looked like she had enough air time to pull off a 3A.

AxelAnnie

Wakaba Higuchi - Good job on the 3/3. That music seems like a hot mess. Well, that was interesting. All green across the board. She sure laid it down. Great score - good for her!

AxelAnnie

Bradie - I so respect her. WOW! She is really out there! This seems like a new woman!
Taking no prisoners. Love this!!
Welcome Bradie Tennele v2. OMG - that was amazing!!! What did she eat for breakfast?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information