2019 SkAm FD - Not Far From The Shallow (Edges) Now

slicekw

Will Tech Support for good food.
Russian modern dance with the sound of someone letting steam escape over the soundtrack?

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I would love if I never had to see this program again and it's not even over.

Bunny Hop

Queen of the Workaround
Stepanova/Bukin
Primavera by Ludovico Einaudi/Cry Me a River performed by Justin Timberlake

Erm, this sounds like a WTF music combo.

Twizzles L4
Combo Spin L4
Straightline Lift L4 - bees buzzing in music
Rotational Lift L4
One Foot Steps L3
Diagonal Steps L3
Stupid sit twizzles, I mean, Choreo Twizzles
Stationary Lift L4

No tracker

Choreo Steps (?)
Choreo Slide

Well that was...something.

slicekw

Will Tech Support for good food.
Wedgie Data appears to be broken again. This comp has been a nightmare for the IT guys. Wonder how much worse it can get for the ladies.
Depends on if it's hardware/software. If they couldn't fix it in the 2 hours between men and dance, it sure ain't going to get better unless a Skate God smiles on it. You can do all kinds of things in 2 hours, including switch over to a standby system. I'd seriously love to be on the recap call this week.

mtnskater

I liked the first part, but not the second hip hop part for S&B. I think the Danadians should be higher but don’t think that will happen.

pat c

S&B - liked Primavera......don't like Timberlake's version with their first cut. Soundhound says last piece was More by Ice Palace.......get rid of the cry me and do those 2.

topaz

I really honestly love Maddie and Zach FD. The last 40 seconds are FIRE. It finishes strong and speed is incredible.

Aceon6

Isolating from mean people
The first minute was extraordinary. I like the program overall. Looking forward to seeing it better trained.

peibeck

Simply looking
Stepanova/Bukin always have the weirdest, and not in a good way, programs. Sorry. I want to like them, but it's not happening yet....

Dobre

Nice. Much more polished feeling than the RD. I appreciate all the modern programs that the Svinin & Zhuk teams are bringing out this season. All with sharp movement and great twizzle sequences. (Stepanova & Bukin, Shanaeva & Narizhnyy, & Shevchenko & Eremenko).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information