2019 Female PSOTY Nomination Thread

Mad for Skating

Hey everyone! I noticed that the men’s PSOTY poll closed over a week ago, but we haven’t done anything for the ladies! Before we get started, let’s cover a few basic rules. All nominees must be:
1. unmarried
2. over 21
3. still competing
4. no previous winners

haribobo

Why is summer so hot omg
Yes, Vanessa James won in 2017, the only year I/we completed out a final poll. Did noms in 2018 but forgot to follow up, oops. I have been hesitant to start it this year because too many people were trying to make too many different declarations about what the rules should be and it was driving me crazy. So thanks to Mad for Skating! Anyway, here is 2017.

alj5

Elizaveta Tuktamisheva, Madison Chock, Madison Hubbell, Ashley Cain-Gribble, Charlene Guignard, Kailani Craine, Laurence Fournier-Beaudry, Sara Hurtado, Nicole Schott

eusebius

Canadians represent: Laurence Fournier Beaudry, Gabrielle Daleman
And from Asia: Cheng Peng and DIVA Miyahara :glamor:

Mad for Skating

There are dozens of beautiful female skaters but if we're looking for PSOTY, I think Elizaveta Tuktamysheva steals the show with that striptease exhibition program. Alexandra Stepanova also put in a good campaign with the sheer mesh bodysuit she wore at the 2018 Euros gala :)
Personally, I think Madison Chock, Ksenia Stolbova, and Wenjing Sui are the three hottest ladies in the sport right now, but that's just my taste. Honorable mention to Cheng Peng, Victoria Sinitsina, and Evgenia Tarasova.

Mad for Skating

Great to see all these votes! I’m going to put up the semifinal polls and we will wrap this up just as the new year begins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information