2019 Bavarian Open, Feb. 5-10, Oberstdorf, Germany

J

Jeschke

As much as I love that modern approach I wished they would give the great 'Love Story' program another go, which we have only seen once :drama:

S

SmallFairy

As much as I love that modern approach I wished they would give the great 'Love Story' program another go, which we have only seen once :drama:
No matter what happens in the future, we'll always have Love StoryšŸ˜ #jgpRiga4ever

But seriously...I really wish that too! That program was SO beautiful!

J

Jeschke

Memo to Steffan: white shirt under this seethrough is so Brezina!
#freethenip

J

Jeschke

I would have never imagine those 2 making such a big step into the right direction to be honest.
With Joti/Schott2 we might have 4 equal teams in the seasons to come.
At least some :drama: seems to be guaranteed until Beijing.

A bit over the top and wobbly today, nontheless, with german caller, this should end up on podium.

S

SmallFairy

Come on Germans, kick cancer's arse! :encore:
You know I don't watch much dance, but I've been reading about this cancer dance all season. I guess it's the illness, but in my head I only see the crab animal. Would be an epic FD :rofl:

Hanna

Skating junkie
OMG the blood :scream: :scream: And she just keeps smiling! :eek:

The :drama: This is the real Dracula here!

Hanna

Skating junkie
What?
What happened?
Damn, of course I left too early for the drama :drama:
They fell on a lift (I think) and in the ending pose you could see her face and dress were covered in blood. Left the k'n'C with the medical team.

Edit: not during a lift but the diagonal step sequence apparently. I had just turned my eyes away for a sec so just saw the end of it when they were both down.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Yikes, Versluis tripped in the steps in a hold and she fell over him.
Holy crap, that looked really bloody in the end :eek:

J

Jeschke

PMAOL at german Jasmin Lugert. She must be the biggest Aliona fan out there, skating in Aliona's unitard for the SP and a modified versions of Aliona's olympic FS dress for her FS :rofl:
That's the spirit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information