2018 Worlds - Dance SD - Do you know how many fringes had to die to make this event

Thread starter #1

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Ratings
Oh wait there will be the team trophy and then next time someone does it in a FD or the next time the ISU decides to use it as a SD theme..

Thought I would set up the thread

Thread starter #2

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Ratings

PRlady

praying for a Youtube stream
Ratings
I'm confused about the time. The time schedule says it starts a little after 11 (noon my time) but Eurosport Player doesn't go live til 1:00 my time. It's not started yet, right?

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
Ratings
I'm confused about the time. The time schedule says it starts a little after 11 (noon my time) but Eurosport Player doesn't go live til 1:00 my time. It's not started yet, right?
No, not for half an hour.

I'm so excited for Chantelle and Andrew to make their Worlds debut!

Zemgirl

Ratings
Wedgie.

We're on DST. Europe doesn't switch until tomorrow night. So two hour difference until then.

misskarne

Ratings
Fingers crossed SBS have their butts in gear tonight and actually start the stream on time.

EDIT: Nope. SBS is black screen just like last night. Sigh. You'd think they'd be better organised than this. Last night they nearly missed Brendan.

Last edited:

PRlady

Ratings
Wedgie.

We're on DST. Europe doesn't switch until tomorrow night. So two hour difference until then.
Bless you. :lol: That didn't register. What does register is that tomorrow morning, when I get up at 4:30 AM to make a flight, my body will think it's 3:30 and there's going to be skating on. :p

Domshabfan

A proud P/C fan
Ratings
Fingers crossed SBS have their butts in gear tonight and actually start the stream on time.

EDIT: Nope. SBS is black screen just like last night. Sigh. You'd think they'd be better organised than this. Last night they nearly missed Brendan.
For ladies SP, the sound went beeeeeeeeeppppppp. (Leona).. after few minutes I gave up

Bunny Hop

Perpetually learning Dutch Waltz
Ratings
We gave up on SBS both last night and tonight. Watching dodgy Russian feed instead. I'm hoping to make it through first 2-3 groups before I fall asleep, but we'll see how I go.

misskarne

Ratings
We gave up on SBS both last night and tonight. Watching dodgy Russian feed instead. I'm hoping to make it through first 2-3 groups before I fall asleep, but we'll see how I go.
I can't bring myself to give up entirely on SBS because if I run it through my phone (casting to TV), the picture quality is so outstanding, and it's actually been fairly minimally glitchy for me.

Just got it up.

PRlady

Ratings
Wow, Germans scored well on YYY and GOE for everything. Yay!

(I'm amused that I'm ubering a German dance team, new pair team and lady -- Schott. Now if they could just cough up an interesting male skater I could apply for citizenship.)

PRlady

Ratings
Sometimes that aerial camera tells you something. The Czechs were so slow and careful they looked like they were picking their way through dog doo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)