2018 NFL Season Thread

Aceon6

Hit ball, find ball, hit it again.
Ratings
DH is loyal to the NY (football) Giants. I’m partial to the Vikings and Bears. And, no those aren’t our home teams. We finally spent the money fo Sunday Ticket as we were tired of hunting for pirated streams.

el henry

#WeAllWeGot #WeAllWeNeed
Ratings
Fly Eagles Fly, on the road to victory....

Well, an ugly win beats a pretty loss. But I think the Philly Special needs a rest now and again:lol:

ilovepaydays

Ratings
Any thoughts on Week 2? :)

My Saints beat the Browns. Barely. Bless their hearts. :lol:

Meanwhile, Buffalo Bills CB Vontae Davis retired during the game against the Chargers. At halftime. Here is his Twitter statement.

Not sure how I feel about this - I understand if he felt the risk wasn’t worth it anymore. But to quit during the game?

nylynnr

Ratings
We don't question the timing of sexual assault survivors coming forward. Davis is likely the survivor of blows to the head and many other injuries so I would not question him, either. Everyone has a right to determine their own timing.

Cachoo

Ratings
Much to my surprise my Chiefs beat the Steelers in their house. I am excited about this team but I've seen collapses before so I am taking it week by week. Their young quarterback and running back are impressive and quite poised given their youth and lack of professional experience.

el henry

#WeAllWeGot #WeAllWeNeed
Ratings
The less said about the Eagles the better. Not only a loss, but an ugly loss. :scream:They managed to make Ryan Fitzpatrick look like a world beating QB (sorry Bucs fans).

The good news: my man Carson will return next week. :rollin: O-line, you better let *no one* touch him. No one:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)