2017 SkAm Pairs SP - With Or Without << ?

Thread starter #1

allezfred

Hvala, ne
Staff member
Ratings
Wedgie Data

Starting Order:

Warm-Up Group 1
1 Deanna STELLATO / Nathan BARTHOLOMAY
USA
2 Haven DENNEY / Brandon FRAZIER
USA
3 Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Michael MARINARO
CAN
4 Alexa SCIMECA KNIERIM / Chris KNIERIM
USA

Warm-Up Group 2
5 Xiaoyu YU / Hao ZHANG
CHN
6 Natalia ZABIIAKO / Alexander ENBERT
RUS
7 Aljona SAVCHENKO / Bruno MASSOT
GER
8 Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD
CAN

Doggygirl

Not afraid to wear my pointy hat!
Ratings
Hi everyone! I'm staying in an off-the-beaten-path cabin this weekend with no internet, no TV, and 1 bar on my phone! :eek: So no streaming for me. Thanks in advance for any detailed PBP you can provide! Good luck to all pairs! :cheer2:

rfisher

Will you rise like a phoenix or be a burnt chicken
Ratings
Earlier, there was a desk talk. Now it's just the Skate America logo with the Stay Tuned for More Coverage message and background noise and talking (hope they know the mics are hot). You've just missed it.
Close and reopen the site and you'll get the competition. They first group is taking the ice now.

Aerobicidal

Ready for a Little Chat
Ratings
The Japanese judge is Yoko Kuno, but it sounded like the announcer said Yoko Ono. Someone should persuade Yoko Ono to show up at U.S. Nationals and do a duet with Rippon in the exhibition.

The announcer also said Morse-Towers and Mariano.

shah

Shhh... shhh...
Ratings
The Japanese judge is Yoko Kuno, but it sounded like the announcer said Yoko Ono. Someone should persuade Yoko Ono to show up at U.S. Nationals and do a duet with Rippon in the exhibition.

Announcer got most names wrong.
OMG, the announcer managed to butcher half of the names!
At least once FSU agrees about something :p.

alilou

Crazy Stalker Lady
Ratings

The announcer also said Nate Barlomay :rolleyes: and that Kneirim's are from the United States of Lexus :lol:

FiveRinger

Ratings
Good evening all! Happy Friday! Just finished watching a short documentary on Michael Johnson on the Olympic Channel. Who could forget....he had gold shoes before Usain Bolt. On to the Pairs SP!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)