CAN
7 Ksenia STOLBOVA / Fedor KLIMOV
RUS
8 Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV
RUS

rfisher

Will you rise like a phoenix or be a burnt chicken
Ratings
Olympic channel is replaying the Sochi pair comp. Watching Stol/Klim fs reminds me of how much they've lost due to injury the past 4 years. :(

rfisher

Ratings
Their reaction after the skate still makes me laugh and cry. Maks is crying like a little girl. Watching Sav/Szk fs is going to make me cry again when Robin falls.

Wyliefan

Ratings
Their reaction after the skate still makes me laugh and cry. Maks is crying like a little girl. Watching Sav/Szk fs is going to make me cry again when Robin falls.
Tell me about it. I made the mistake of watching Pogorilaya at Worlds again last night, when they aired that. :(

rfisher

Ratings
But, Savchenko is the gutsyist skater and competitor I've ever seen. She just doesn't quit no matter what.

PRlady

praying for a Youtube stream
Ratings
So while we're waiting, I have a question. The big skating countries used to make sure they didn't have their #1 and #2 teams at the same event, for GPF eligibility. But here Russia has both in both pairs and dance, and aren't the Canadians doing the same?

What happened?

Aerobicidal

Ready for a Little Chat
Ratings
I was going to say Rogonov has finally gone bunless, but I should probably specify he's just lost the man-bun to avoid alienating most of his fans here.

Ka3sha

Ratings
Match!Arena is still showing some commercials, so I'm with Lip
Julia says that she's really nervous for everybody even if it's not her discipline

rfisher

Ratings
Maybe it's the fact that Mervin isn't going to the Olympics that is the reason for his total lack of committment to skating. Not sure why they're even bothering any more. Which really annoys me because I was super excited to have him and Castelli pair up. :blah:

Catherine M

Ratings
So while we're waiting, I have a question. The big skating countries used to make sure they didn't have their #1 and #2 teams at the same event, for GPF eligibility. But here Russia has both in both pairs and dance, and aren't the Canadians doing the same?

What happened?
Maybe they think their top teams can go 1/2 on home ice, setting both up to make a run at the final.

Aerobicidal

Ready for a Little Chat
Ratings
Team Japan
3 twist - whispering all sexy
3S (she doubles) - vegetarian options
3S throw - a whole lotta woman
Pairs spin - AXE body spray
Steps - a hot mess
Death spiral - essential oils

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
Ratings
Commentator said: Sumire is 19 and Francis 23, she forgot to add 'though represent Japan but will never be able to do it at the Olympics'

Nice move going into the Lift, I see improvements here and there, better height and more speed

alchemy void

so many leonova avatars, so little time
Ratings
SUTO/BOUDREAU-AUDET

3twist
3sals, she doubled
throw 3sal, really small and crooked but landed ok
footwork pretty slow and yikesy

Not bad, just really slow and cautious. They haven’t been together long?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)