1/6 House Select Committee Hearings and Aftermath

DORISPULASKI

Watching submarine races
Doug Mastriano, Republican Gubernatorial candidate in PA, is threatening to pull out of an interview with the 1/6 Committee.

His choice. The DOJ grand jury will be wanting to talk to him, too.

He was the point person in PA for the fake elector scheme, and the DOJ is definitely investigating that.

He also arranged buses for 1/6 and was photographed outside the Capitol.

Judy

45.2 million

I wonder if other Sandy Hook parents will bring lawsuits too? Will they get similar results? I do t mean they are after money. What they lost can never be replaced by money, but at least Alex Jones should pay for his actions.
Yay! Yes there are more lawsuits from parents. Yes the parents would give up all that money to have their kids back but it’s the only way to punish and hopefully stop Jones.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
His choice. The DOJ grand jury will be wanting to talk to him, too.

He was the point person in PA for the fake elector scheme, and the DOJ is definitely investigating that.

He also arranged buses for 1/6 and was photographed outside the Capitol.
He should be subpoenaed, and sentenced if he defies it.

Dobre

Georgia election investigation heats up. Giuliani, Eastman facing dates with grand jury.​

Giuliani is set to appear in front of the Georgia grand jury on Tuesday.

Eastman has been ordered to appear before the end of the month.

Dobre

Um . . . I posted about this in the elections thread because this guy is running for attorney general in Michigan. Then I was going to make a copy & put it in the insurrectionists & subversives thread because, obviously.

But now I'm thinking the 1/6 committee may want to talk to this guy?

This thread talks about the connection between him & Trump & the last election & possible future elections:

"MI Attorney Gen. calls for special pros. citing potentially criminal scheme by Trump-backed opponent to seize & tamper with voting machines, acc. to documents obtained by @politico. Matthew DePerno, whom Trump has taken an outsized interest in promoting to become top law enforcement official in the state in 2024. DePerno and 2 others “orchestrated a coordinated plan to gain access to voting tabulators” illegally seized from county clerks, petition says.

He was key to false claims of voter fraud in numerous states because: 1. His failed Antrim County lawsuit was used as a basis for false claims machines were corruptible. 2. It led to a debunked report used in multiple failed lawsuits used in battlegrounds after 2020. 3. It even showed up in a draft White House exec. order to seize voting machines. Trump has been showering DePerno with support recently, including a fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago in which he said "we need him" to "fix it," meaning all of the baseless claims Trump continues to make about Michigan's election being stolen.

THE PETITION READS: “When this investigation began there was not a conflict of interest. However, during the course of the investigation, facts were developed that DePerno was one of the prime instigators of the conspiracy,” says the petition. “A conflict arises when ‘the prosecuting attorney has a personal interest (financial or emotional) in the litigation,’” it says. This is really the most sweeping investigation of voting machine breaches in the nation, and the man Trump wants to be overseeing the law in 2024 in the state that probably came the closest to a constitutional crisis in 2020 is allegedly at the center of the scheme."

(Rings a bell, huh? Not too far from what Tina Peters did in Colorado. Who else is he pushing for attorney general & Secretary of State spots? I hope people are looking at their backgrounds very closely).

sk9tingfan

Cross-referenced from the Insurrectionists thread.

The 1/6 Committee has received 2 years of Alex Jones' texts:

www.cnn.com

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/08/politics/alex-jones-january-6/index.html on CNN:

Alex Jones' texts have been turned over to the January 6 committee, source says
Approximately two years' worth of text messages sent and received by Jones have been turned over to the House panel investigating the January 6 insurrection

ballettmaus

Cross-referenced from the Insurrectionists thread.

The 1/6 Committee has received 2 years of Alex Jones' texts:

www.cnn.com

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/08/politics/alex-jones-january-6/index.html on CNN:

Alex Jones' texts have been turned over to the January 6 committee, source says
Approximately two years' worth of text messages sent and received by Jones have been turned over to the House panel investigating the January 6 insurrection
Only the best people... :lol:

sk9tingfan

Updated story on Matthew DePerna, Trump-backed and criminally investigated candidate for Michigan Attorney General:

sk9tingfan

Dobre

Trump ally Doug Mastriano’s January 6 committee appearance ends without a single question answered, source says​

He was apparently there for 15 minutes & left because the committee didn't comply with his requests. Don't think he actually has any right to be making the demands he's made so I don't know if this leaves him in the same scenario as Bannon & Navarro?

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C

Trump ally Doug Mastriano’s January 6 committee appearance ends without a single question answered, source says​

He was apparently there for 15 minutes & left because the committee didn't comply with his requests. Don't think he actually has any right to be making the demands he's made so I don't know if this leaves him in the same scenario as Bannon & Navarro?

Probably not because he did appear.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
If Liz Cheney loses the primary tomorrow, can she stay on the J6 committee till the end of 2022?

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Could Cheney run as an independent? Or can people write her name on the ballot (which I heard happens in some states)?

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Could Cheney run as an independent? Or can people write her name on the ballot (which I heard happens in some states)?
She could, but it wouldn't matter in Wyoming as there aren't enough Independents and/or reasonable Republicans for her to win. Even if every Democratic voter voted for her, which they would not, she'd still lose.

Vagabond

Wyoming has a law prohibiting candidates who lost in a primary from running as Independents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information