Rina RUS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Very interesting stuff, thanks for sharing stuff about Yagudin and Russian skaters.
    If you need help with subtitles, I can help.
    I am a native English speaker.
    Reactions: Rina RUS
    GoForGold
    GoForGold
    Hey!

Nice to meet you also. I too like Yagudin's skating. It's sad I don't see him on the TV anymore :-/

I have sent you an email. My email is: [email protected]

You can email me with whatever stuff you need help with or I can send you the Yagudin video links, as you say. I am happy to help, it is up to you. No worries.

The translators online, is not so great. I feel the translation is too harsh sometimes.
    Rina RUS
    Rina RUS
    Thank you.
    "the translators online"? Multitran is a good dictionary (online). I can speak English without Google-translate (for example) - but I use a dictionary. If I used smth like Google-translate... my texts would be much more awful.
    Rina RUS
    Rina RUS
    Sorry, I didn't understand, what Yagudin video links you would like to send me. If you speak about videos in Russian... there are too many videos. Some of them are not very interesting. Some other videos are much better.
    I'll see my mail today. Thank you.
    Thank you for posting the wonderful "The magician" thread about Alexei !!! This is the best !!! I am so happy that you are posting such great things about Alexei. Thank you !!!!
    And I think it is useless to waste your energy for answering this horrible "lala" member. That seems to be a very hateful person.
    Reactions: Rina RUS
    lala
    lala
    I'm not a hatful person. That is a hateful person who says untruth things. So I'm horrible if I write the truth.... I showed you links. Sorry, if I destroyed your dream image of Alexei. If you are American I can show you what he said about the Americans. LOL! But I won't,because I'm kind :D
    Rina RUS
    Rina RUS
    I was ready, that I will have to answer. I CAN answer. And I WILL answer. Alexei deserves it. Thank you very much! We have one "like" to the post, in which I wrote, that Alexei retweeted Evgeny. That's great! Alexei deserves love. And good reputation. I'm ready to make videos with subtitles. I need a native English speaker to help me. Are you a native English speaker?..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Do Not Sell My Personal Information