kimkom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good Morning,

I'm not sure if you received a message from me or not, if you have, my apologies. I sent a PM a few moments ago but I don't think it went anywhere! I'm brand new to the Figure Skating Universe forum and I'm still figuring out how the site works.

A friend of mine told me that you might have some single Olympic Tickets for non-skating events. My son is going on his own and is very interested in obtaining any tickets for events between Feb 14 and Feb 24. Do you still have any available?

I will be at Skate Canada with my Mom for the weekend, our seats are Section 8, Row I, seats 5 & 6. If you are still looking for someone to purchase tickets from you, perhaps we could find each other at Skate Canada?. I know the Olympic tickets aren't issued yet, but if you have anything my son can use, I would be willing to provide you with a cash deposit to hold them for us.

Thanks,
    Leslie Drew ([email protected])
    Oakville ON
    I know, I'm scared to death, and I still don't have a place to stay! Where are you staying?
    She is...sent an email about it and a text message to read the email, and not call because she's still crying too much. He was her baby for the last 12 years :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Do Not Sell My Personal Information