Craig Simpson & Jamie Sale

honey

Her poor kids.

I hope Craig has full custody of their daughter.

I’m pretty sure David does of Jesse.
I got the impression that her daughter still lives with her based on some things she has posted on Instagram like this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CieQcbCLEmM/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Obviously, Instagram does not always reflect reality, so who knows.

But yeah, I feel so badly for her children. Hopefully there are enough people around them that can help them navigate this as best they can.

Andora

Skating season ends as baseball season begins
How do you know Jesse is with David now. I’m 100% behind.
Jamie made comments about disagreements with her son over her views. Interpretation was he's with David more. But both of her kids' fathers have sometimes transient careers. David and Katia travel to Quebec (his family, ostensibly) and elsewhere for shows/coaching. Craig Simpson is an NHL commentator and he can't always commit from the studio. I assume she has agreements that works for all of them, so her son & daughter's lives have stability in terms of location for school.

I have all sorts of issues with the kind of views Jamie espouses/the person she appears to be, but I'm not sure if it means she should lose her children. Her kids are important to her, and if she's not a danger to them I would hope her access to them is not cut off. Further isolation is only so useful, and it could validate her insanity to more dangerous levels.

Judy

Jamie said on a podcast recently that David took her to court over the right to vaccinate Jesse and she hasn’t seen her son in almost 3 years.

Who knows if it is true or not?
Oh wow I missed that. Yikes. i’m banned from her Twitter so ..I don’t think it’s been 3 years but yah .. who knows.

Andora

Skating season ends as baseball season begins
Jamie said on a podcast recently that David took her to court over the right to vaccinate Jesse and she hasn’t seen her son in almost 3 years.

Who knows if it is true or not?
Oy - Had no clue. I thought it was left at her son thought she was incapable of rational thought.

That's very unfortunate.

honey

She seems to be telling a slightly different version of events now. Initially she said that her son thought she was a “lunatic” and wouldn’t speak to her anymore. Now she is saying that he was on her side about this and then “went to school and got coerced” into getting the vaccine because he was the only one who hadn’t. I did not see/hear the interview where she said David took her to court over it, but I did see one where she said that he took Jesse to get vaccinated and that was that.

In any case, it would seem he is likely not much in her life right now. She posted on Instagram on his birthday about how much she missed him. That would indicate to me she does not see him much, if at all.

greenapple

Given Sale's known propensity for lying and now spewing garbage at an alarming rate, it is no surprise that she is changing her story to suit whatever suits her.

Thank God Pelletier has his head on straight. It is possible he now has full custody of his son.

Judy

Canadian courts like to keep access between both parents. Her son is old enough to make up his mind and if it’s him refusing to see his mom .. we’ll you cannot force him. The daughter is too young. Jamie is in a cult situation. I’d seen on other people’s social media something about her never allowing her kids To go trick or treating, that Halloween is bad and other gibberish. For me she seems to be going down a QAnon path. It is very sad.

Dragonlady

Sew Happy
Since 1970, Canada has had four Conservative prime ministers (Clark, Mulroney, Campbell and Harper) and five Liberal prime ministers (Trudeau [Sr.], Turner, Chretien, Martin and Trudeau [Jr.]). So not terribly different than the U.S. (six Republican presidents and four Democratic presidents).

Clark and Campbell were PM for less than one year each. In total, the 4 Conservative Prime Ministers served less than 20 years total, and Harper only had a majority government for 5 of his 9 years. The 5 Liberal PM's served for 32 of those 52 years, and Trudeau Sr. re-wrote the Canadian Constitution to enshrine liberal principles into the document.

And in the case of the USA, the people elected 6 Democratic Presidents, and the Electoral College flipped the results to the Republicans on two of them.

skategal

Bunny mama
Clark and Campbell were PM for less than one year each. In total, the 4 Conservative Prime Ministers served less than 20 years total, and Harper only had a majority government for 5 of his 9 years. The 5 Liberal PM's served for 32 of those 52 years, and Trudeau Sr. re-wrote the Canadian Constitution to enshrine liberal principles into the document.

And in the case of the USA, the people elected 6 Democratic Presidents, and the Electoral College flipped the results to the Republicans on two of them.
It’s like the paper my husband‘s work term student wrote a few years ago about Canada that said “The Liberals are the defacto ruling party in Government unless the Conservatives pull off an upset.” My husband got a good chuckle at that. :lol: :lol: :lol:

jackson

Given Sale's known propensity for lying and now spewing garbage at an alarming rate, it is no surprise that she is changing her story to suit whatever suits her.

Thank God Pelletier has his head on straight. It is possible he now has full custody of his son.
Here we go, everyone obsessing over Jamie again!

Winnipeg

It does appear that Jamie has "lost it" and I hope that she does not adversely affect her kids. Her daughter is really cute. Haven't seen anything of Jesse for ages which is probably a good thing.

canbelto

Oh wow I missed that. Yikes. i’m banned from her Twitter so ..I don’t think it’s been 3 years but yah .. who knows.

Jamie posted on Jesse's birthday that she "misses" him.
That implies that right now he isn't living with her.
Katia's IG stories have pictures and videos of Jesse.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Interesting her Tweets are going around random TikTok accounts who are showing the extent of off the rails stuff on vaccinations.

dogbert

Jamie has hit a new low in her anti-vax obsession. Trigger warning: linked Tweet references sexual violence.

My God - yes. When I saw "Jamie Sale" trending, I knew it couldn't be good, but she has gone well beyond rock bottom this time. Equating what she calls "vaccine coercion" to actual rape. :eek::mad: FFS.

Survivors of sexual violence are being triggered, which is certainly understandable.

I hope that there is someone, somewhere, who cares enough for Jamie to stage an intervention.

canbelto

My God - yes. When I saw "Jamie Sale" trending, I knew it couldn't be good, but she has gone well beyond rock bottom this time. Equating what she calls "vaccine coercion" to actual rape. :eek::mad: FFS.

Survivors of sexual violence are being triggered, which is certainly understandable.

I hope that there is someone, somewhere, who cares enough for Jamie to stage an intervention.

Hey on SM earlier this year I saw someone comparing people telling her not to smoke cigarettes in front of them to being burned at the stake.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
This is a very common thing for vehement anti-vaccine activists to say. She has most certainly heard this from many people now in her circle. So I'm not exactly surprised to see this coming from her.

Satellizer

existing
She's definitely gained at least 3x the number of followers she had around this time last year. And I just happened to click who's following her and the first person I see is Danielle Smith. 🙃 I'm sure Jamie just becomes more emboldened the more followers she receives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information