Netflix “Bad Sport” documentary series (featuring SLC Pairs)

escaflowne9282

Reformed Manspreader
I haven't always been the most positive person when it has come to Jamie Sale, but this Qanon cult is no joke. It's one thing to be a Trump supporter, but I hope she isn't taken in by Qanon

Last edited:

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I haven't always been the most positive person when it has come to Jamie Sale, but this Qanon cult is no joke. It's one thing to be a Trump supporter, but I hope she isn't taken in by Qanon
I've got some bad news for you: Here's a twitter thread of some recent likes and posts of hers (including a cameo by Lloyd Eisler, but not in a good way)

MsZem

I see the sea
"Anton crashed into me on purpose" may have been Sale's first foray into conspiratorial thinking, but now she really has taken it to an extreme. As others have written, I hope her kids are not being exposed to this.

MsZem

I see the sea
I'm more surprised that there aren't more Lloyd tweets in that thread. He's been awful for years. There's even a thread in the health forum just for his anti-vax wife.
I still find it annoying that she's only referred to as his wife. Kristy Swanson's views are awful, but she does have some accomplishments in life beyond marrying Lloyd Eisler (which, let's face it, is hardly an accomplishment).

Back on topic, IMO Jamie Sale comes off the worst of all the skaters in The Second Mark. I wonder if her experience in SLC led her to see conspiracies everywhere.

meggonzo

Banned Member
I still find it annoying that she's only referred to as his wife. Kristy Swanson's views are awful, but she does have some accomplishments in life beyond marrying Lloyd Eisler (which, let's face it, is hardly an accomplishment).
Of course, since they did meet on Skating with Celebrities and Lloyd dumped his pregnant first wife to be with Kristy.

Turnips2026

Except it is pretty odd to be an outspoken Trump supporter when she is Canadian with no ties to the US.

She is full on Qanon sadly. Her likes show that.

Judy

I guess good for the first wife, get out early from that mess.
She had two sons with him so you're always kind of tied.

it does like like she has a significant other in her life (very good looking! And she and the boys look really happy. I wonder if he even sees them.

Judy

I suspect he was always disgusting. :shuffle:
I think he is a very different person then he was then. I watched an interview with his wife and she talked about him struggling with retirement from skating. He was suspended from Skate Canada for emails sent to one of his skaters. I assume an underage skater. I'm sure today he would be outright banned. I just avoid his twitter and in general I avoid the conspiracy people and anti-vaxxers. I find it draining and not understandable. I have NO idea what drives these people.

(The interview was from a long time ago).

Last edited:

Yogadgaf

Yeah, he is clearly posting lots of pro-vaxx content. And his recent hockey fights cancer post with him holding a sign has him sans ring, whereas the previous photos of him on the same occasion in 2016, 2017, and 2019 all have him with a ring (along with a photo in May 2020). (Look at his media tab on Twitter)

They seem to be done-zo. I feel so bad for her kids. Hopefully David and Craig are preventing them from being brainwashed too.

I sincerely hope she gets help. She also went from being just a regular life coach to a neuro pseudoscience coach affiliated with some weird institute.
So true that ************ really has taken no prisoners. I'd be pretty sure about about the done-zo status of the marriage. Craig was just recently absent from hockey commentary for 2 weekends, prompting a lot of questions, even health concerns by tv viewers who put 2 and 2 together and hoped that he wasn't sick considering his wife's wacky views on masking and vaxxing. Turns out he was given time off to spend time with his 8 yr old daughter (his words exactly).

Habs

A bitch from Canada
So true that ************ really has taken no prisoners. I'd be pretty sure about about the done-zo status of the marriage. Craig was just recently absent from hockey commentary for 2 weekends, prompting a lot of questions, even health concerns by tv viewers who put 2 and 2 together and hoped that he wasn't sick considering his wife's wacky views on masking and vaxxing. Turns out he was given time off to spend time with his 8 yr old daughter (his words exactly).

He also tweeted for mental health day yesterday that this past year has been the hardest of his life. I think we might know why. :shuffle:

skategal

Bunny mama
He also tweeted for mental health day yesterday that this past year has been the hardest of his life. I think we might know why. :shuffle:
Craig just replied to someone who has since deleted his questioning tweet that “We have been separated since June.”

I assume that means it’s over for him and Jamie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information