#TeamTrainwreck 24: For the weirdos and the dreamers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

NHK Trophy Day 1 Recap

• Pulkinen beaten by Schott. Dying :rofl: @Elisheba I cannot bow down deep enough :respec:
  • Miura/Kihara knc joy is everything
  • Galliamov remains the hottest 🐂 out there, but I am so damn over this SP
  • T/M PCS are giving me hopes (and :rolleyes: about Tut influence the same second)
  • Sinistina looks so fab, Nikita, well... :rofl:
  • well-fed look for Khaliavin: I like :smokin:
  • wonder how long it will still take until @SmallFairy realizes that the JW's bronze was the highlight of her team and that they will go nowhere in RUS. This could have eben been their GP farewell already. :blocjudge
  • really start loving the concept of Schott's SP, but well, score remains meh 🆘 tic toc tic toc.... GOE on 3t3t was a joke.
  • Glenn 3a I already saw a facepalm deluxe in the making
  • (((Daria)))
  • Happy clappy to 'Now we are free'. Kill me now :scream:
  • Sakamoto's Gladiator-SP remains as one of my 'so much promise turning out totally meh' programs.
  • Han Yan 3a-shoutout :love:
  • Pulkinen necklace game :rofl:
  • I so love the bold 'in your face judges' start by Makar
  • Zhou4OGM. Love the set of his programs. Pmaol about the arse glitter pants though.
  • Love Nam's asian-swan-lake-tune and the dark outfit to it. Actaully I really like the entire program a lot! He is so into it.
  • I swear I did not pay for the Samarin-arse-zoom pre-start :saint:
  • That program has some really clever choreo-moments but for god's sake, it has to go. #folklorebootsback

Best Dressed: Eremenko, Sinitsina, Ignatov
Do Hard: Ignatov, Lagha, Khaliavin

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
NHK ladies SP

Matsuike: Wuz robbed after (most) everyone else skated so poorly
Kawabe: first part felt empty. Nice 3A. Seized the opportunity
Wi: outclassed here
Schott: never enough
Glenn: 3A attempt really derailed the program. Not sure the risk is worth it since she's a nervy skater anyway

Usacheva: having Rebecca Bross flashbacks. :( Also :( that skaters have to get themselves off the ice even with serious injuries. Why doesn't anyone help them?
Lim: Great program for her. Good spark
Liu: This program feels really young to me :slinkaway
You: setting herself up nicely as Korea's #1
Sakamoto: beautiful moment for her. Happy clappy! :encore:

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
NHK Trophy Day 1 Recap

• wonder how long it will still take until @SmallFairy realizes that the JW's bronze was the highlight of her team and that they will go nowhere in RUS. This could have eben been their GP farewell already. :blocjudge

:fragile: Send them to Zhulin and watch the scores rise.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
NHK Men's SP

Miuru: good start
Yamamoto: another good program!
Hiwatashi :gallopin1
Pulkinen :gallopin1 :gallopin1 :gallopin1
Ignatov: well done, but LP is coming :shuffle:

Zhou: Redemption Autumn. Thought he was better than Uno today
Nguyen: not good
Cha: Great skate, blazing jumps
Samarin :gallopin1
Uno: some of that was too eeked out.
Rizzo: Well, he and Grassl have spoken. There is no room for Frangipani on Italy's team.

SamuraiK

NHK Pairs

Couldnt watch the short programs cause time zone issues.

Schmaltz - this is not the right time to regress. Wake up
WalschMichaud - Vanessa & Eric say thank you.
Lu&Mitrofanov- First time watching them. Positively impressed. They may develop in the future.
Tall&Taller - I agree with Hanretty they kinda have created a style of their own and I appreciate that.
Miura-Kihara - that speeed, shaky this time but that is a Tursy Pots nominee!!!
Tarazova-Morozov: will they even hang onto bronze at this point?
ShamelessChampions : the choreo is basically the Queen program with another background and it lacks passion but the elements on their own overcompensate the lack of a whole picture.

BestDressed - Miura
Do Hard - Galiamov

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I don't blame Moskvina for keeping the same basic choreography for Mishna/Gall this season. It has an excellent chance of landing them on the Olympic podium and a really good chance of standing at the top. Sui/Han will have to be absolutely perfect in both programs to beat them.

Actually, I think if Tar/Mor were absolutely perfect, they'd win, but the odds of that happening are not good. :(

Vagabond

Nazarova's hairdo reminds me of one of my symbidiums.

ETA: This couple has so many of the Qualities, meets so few of the Criteria (none, really).

Last edited:

SamuraiK

NHK Dance

Russians #8: going the way of the finger, politically extinct. AZE or GEO is their only option.
N&N: First I thought they weree finally stepping out of their confort zone but then it became a camouflaged greatest hits. Always in charachter but the abuse of quirky moments cut the flow big time.
Import Husband: superb costumes. Pleasant but not thrilling.
Return of Dai: MissionTeamBronze would be such a fantastic story for this legend.
Parakeets : oh to be young and be that energectic!!
H&K: scary scary first lift and how the hel dit it get positive goe? The most sexy part about this is Sara'scostume. Their chemistry is just not there.
Vogue: I dont find them as only "striking a pose" like before, so now I can say Im fully enjoying their camp.
Snake Alien: I dont know. The idea is clever but the actual choreo feels more your typical romantic piece than voidy driven. Good score despite the fall.
Jerk & Girl In Love: First 2/3 are like a watered down version of VirtueMoir lovey dovey style from the Vancouver cycle and then choreo steps is badly pasted at the end. Gabby & Guillaume say thank you.

Best Dressed: Komatsubara
Do Hard: Hurtado

SamuraiK

NHK Women

1st group - checking social media while TV on background. I managed to glimpse the korean girl with questionable posture, Boss girl kinda crying, Glenn looking ready for Tallin, and that's it.
Eunsoo. That botched jumping pass is true :gallopin1:gallopin1 talent.
US Hype: The Hype is real this time, But I need her to be more self controlled. She enjoys it so much that the IN goes out of the window sometines.
Fancy Fantine : She really needs the 3A to stand out, otherwise I just disconnect and by her reaction she does aswell.
Kawabe: the substitute gets Silver, JPN battle royale is ON.
Judge Killer: how did she save that lutz???!! The music fits her well. The only JPN girl against the russian army at the GPF!!

Best Dressed - Liu
Do Hard - Lim

J

Jeschke

NHK Trophy Day 2 recap Women/Pairs

• Minimums slayed, 3t2t2t next :D
  • pmaol at Hanretty throwing shade at Schott's non-existent-3lz :rofl:
  • bailing out on jump and showing no intention bringing it back :rofl: :gallopin1 I so awaited glorious 2lz2t2lo right into end pose for Lim. The disappointment.
  • I was unable to focus on the rest of ladies after Schott's minimum :rofl: #embarassing
  • Hase/Seegert ditched their stunning FS costumes to go back to this old cap? :drama: @Hanna
  • US pairs spots battle will be so :watch: at nationals (I still expect total splatfest here with random team coming in 3rd :D)
  • Miura/Kihara for world's bronze 🥳 #tongueofdisgust to end :p
  • Postue of Galliamov is such a turn off, even tight pants can't save the day here anymore, meh. So uninspiring, no OGM material at all for me. Meh meh meh.

Best Dressed: Miura/Kihara, Tarasova
Do-Hard: 🐂

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I slept through the women. I couldn't care less who medaled among this roster.

As for Alien love the program is evolving (which one would expect with alien offspring).

J

Jeschke

NHK Trophy Day 2 recap Ice Dance
  • stunning stunning stunning look on Shevchenko :glamor: Just give Igor a transparent shirt and better tailored pants. These ones are so badly fitting.
  • totally loved concept of S/E's FD :love:
  • Nazarova hairdo should grant her immediate membership on train :love: (love they are going different route with Moulion-Rouge-musical instead of movie OST) I could see @Hanna and @alchemy void partying the final choreo steps so hard :cheer:
  • JPN dance battle is decided 🤷‍♂️
  • Sara's look on Kirll in knc says it all :drama: They won't make it this year :(
  • Kirill has never looked hotter. That hair is everything!
  • Houston, we have a problem: astronaut down. repeating. astronaut down. 🆘
  • Embarassing levels of tailoring for S/K :scream:
  • great arse by Sinitsina :smokin:
  • This program is such a disappointment for now to me. They just should have gone with some real dark rachmaninov.

Best Dressed: Shevchenko :love:, Lagha, Kirill
Do-Hard: Lagha, Kirill

J

Jeschke

NHK Trophy Day 2 Men
  • Pulkinen vs. Schott: 1-1
  • really really like Nam's set of programs. So well constructed. I will be teary for him or Romsky in the end, that's for sure :( With my luck, teary for both :rofl:
  • OMG yes, my man :love: This is the right approach, clever layout! Seriously, he never looked hotter (blablabla, spare me your replies to this :p). The drama face in the choreo steps is such a turn-on :smokin: Seriously, this is what will happen: somehow he will slay nationals, make the Euros team, only to blow it there big time and will be left for olympics. Watch it! :drama:
  • someone should tell Rizzo Hocke-smile during entire program does not work for every music.
  • Makar's onesie is killing me. Same with the bad program. Looks, tech content and improved stamina for a halfway decent 3min-number are not enough here in comparison.
  • just love Vincent's CTHD-FS, totally gets me, all the time! :love:
Best Dressed: Samarin
Do-Hard: Samarin

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Samarin has as much chance of the Euro/Olympic/World team as any of the other Russian men. They are all :gallopin1 one way or another. Ignatov could have medaled here if he'd had just enough energy to not basically stop skating after the 3 minute mark. Drop two of the quads and let him have enough to at least get to the end of the program.

Kateri

void beast
Was it 3 falls or 4 in Posterboy's Graz LP? Either way, his inflatable blouse didn't save him.

It sounds like a joke, but I'm serious: he has really improved his falling skills. He rolls, to disperse the impact on his body!

Hey... is the shirt another part of his safety-plan? Like a wearable airbag! Genius!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information