Chinese Skating News, Pt. 3: A long & winding road to Beijing 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
I like Sui/Han's choice of music, esp. the LP.
Well, it did win them the World title in 2017. It's an interesting choice to go back to that program. I'm actually more excited about their SP music. I think they can have some fun and bring a bit of character to it.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Well, it did win them the World title in 2017. It's an interesting choice to go back to that program. I'm actually more excited about their SP music. I think they can have some fun and bring a bit of character to it.
I didn't realize they had used it in 2017. It's been a while.

Laney

I guess it wasn't possible for them to get a new LP. I think they would have wanted to work with Lori Nichol again which wasn't possible. Not everybody can get choreography via Zoom. So I just hope they're injury free and can win that Gold medal! I'm looking forward to see them skate again!

Gris

不做奴才做公民
Last edited:

deegee

Thanks, do you have a link to the results? Or could you paste them if you need a login?
shame about the sbs spins-- that was fun! he's outstanding, isn't he?

edited to add thoughts on p/j: i almost thought they were gonna break into the midnight blues pattern when the "no one" part came on :biggrinbo but nice catch on the twist. these two are a sentimental favorite; i'd love to see them live up to all their potential this year!

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...

raruki

sui han’s new fp(fans cams)
Part1 https://m.weibo.cn/status/4692622049804808?wm=3333_2001&from=10BA093010&sourcetype=weixin

Part2

Part3

raruki

Lori changes the whole choreography and rearranges the music, and brings us a brand new BOTW. LOVED IT, many exciting new elements in the program just blew me away like that level 4 forward outside death spiral in the opening, crazy dance lift's exit of the pairs spin, and the final group 3 lift with that crazy air position.

Last edited:

Alexa

Boyang FS

Youtube

Twitter part 1

part 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information