2021 World Team Trophy Ice dance RD & FD - Give My Regards to Broadway

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I have never used On demand. I will just watch the videos posted on fsu.
I never used to either but we have one of those remotes that you can talk into and I just say the name of the show and it shows me all the options to watch it! I'm watching something else now but I'll try it later and see if it even is on demand.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I never used to either but we have one of those remotes that you can talk into and I just say the name of the show and it shows me all the options to watch it! I'm watching something else now but I'll try it later and see if it even is on demand.
My remote tells that I can talk into it but more often than not, it gives me the wrong channel. So I dont trust it.

Sally1214

It's just amazing how life gets in the way and delays my viewing of skating videos! I mean ... Sat. morning family brunch with me doing the cooking ... whose idea was that?! Oh ... it was mine ... well, "okay" to that then. Anyway .... finally got to see the FD.

Soucisse/Firus: They were OK. No big errors; no big moments.

Komatsubara/Koleto: Very nicely done. I'm a sucker for "Love Story" even though it has been insanely overused.

Galyavieva/Thauron: Now, this couple made me sit up and pay attention. Very dramatic choreography. Babs has done a great job with this couple and I'm quite sure she knows it. ;)

Hawayek/Baker: I don't blame Kaitlin for being ticked with their score. I thought they were definitely undermarked. Am I correct in thinking I read somewhere in the Worlds thread that Kaitlin & Jean-Luc choreographed this routine themselves? I liked it (obviously better than the judges did).

Guignard/Fabbri: A career best score? WOW. And ... Babs is happy again. Gotta love her enthusiasm. :lol:

Sinitsina/Katsalapov: That was pretty much flawless. They are such a gorgeous-looking couple on and off the ice.

So, nothing new or unpredictable in "dance-standings" land. Sometimes, I find myself hoping that some couple will have a breakout performance and upset the apple cart but, nope, didn't happen here. Having said that, I cannot take issue with the results.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information