The Carolina Kostner Thread

msadot

More From Ms Mancini N Secondini: Mil-Tina 2026 Here Caro Comes!

Sylvia

TBD
Machine translated excerpts from: https://sport.sky.it/altri-sport/20...ttando-duro-per-il-futuro-milano-cortina-2026
... I am trying to recover from the injury, but the times are longer than I thought".
We all know that after the age of 30 the body changes, and I have to go with the times, I can't do Wonder Woman. Moreover the human aspect of my sport has always been fundamental for me, in any way I return on the ice I will accept my limits ".
The Milan-Cortina 2026 project was launched, would you like to be part of it?

"The Olympics are a very special thing, I did 4 of them, maybe in 2026 I will find myself doing only as a spectator, but if I received an invitation to actively contribute to the project I would immediately accept".

Sylvia

TBD
Copying over from the Italian news thread in GSD:
Carolina wrote that at the end of January she will undergo hip surgery:
Hope all will go well and she will be back on the ice, without pain, as soon as possible.

msadot

The Road To 300 goes on.
Like her manager ms Mancini and journalist Arianna Secondini said... Yes, Caro plans to get home another Oly medal! Cortina 2026, here she comes!

DreamSkates

You will love her! The speed she gains with just 2 or 3 crossovers is amazing! There is something special around her, one can't describe. Enjoy her skating and have fun!
I remember seeing her first international senior skating programs - she would fly from one end of the rink to the other with amazing speed. Now she also has amazing artistry. What a journey for us all to behold.

msadot

From the interview: Milano Cortina 2026. (And some quadruples on the road to 300 points).

msadot

The woman who is in deep contact with Caro: ms Mancini.

I think Ms. Secondini n Ms. Mancini will give the official announcement (even though Caro has said this repeatedly): Oly 2022 and 2026! I
I've heard she'll try quadruples, but we will see.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
As an aside....the UESF (US Equestriane Federation) is going to decide at the end of the month whether the horse shows (that people have reserved and paid fees for months ago) will actually happen. The whole thing is just a mess.

msadot

Once More: during an interview, Caro confirmed it again: she'll be at the Oly 2022. She hopes in Milano Cortina 2026.

Sylvia

TBD
Short article (Jan. 26, 2021):
(ANSA) - BOLZANO, JANUARY 26 - "When, in a few months, I conclude my rehabilitation, after the hip operation, I will decide whether to continue or whether to withdraw". Skater Carolina Kostner said this in an interview with Bolzano TV Vb33 a few days after her 34th birthday.

The champion from Val Gardena, in these days in her Ortisei, also spoke about her personal future revealing that "motherhood is a dream that sooner or later will be crowned".

She will be 34 on February 8.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information