Dancing with the Stars, Season 29

nickp

Artem’s fiancé is Nikki Bella Her wrestling fan base is extremely massive She’s been rallying her fans to vote for him as well

Lorac

So I am correct in the fact the pro in the winning pairing is Artem Chigvintsev? If so then he must be the first professional dancer to win both the UK show Strictly Come Dancing as well as the US DWTS. He was a very popular professional on SCD and he and his partner Kara Tointon were favourites from their first dance and paired up on the show and dated for several years before he headed off to DWTS.

Last edited:

Susan1

Now that I'm not jinxing anybody, I can say that all season I wanted Justina or Nev to win. But out of the four freestyles, I thought Katilyn's was the best. The best part of all of them was that thanks to the pan---ic, they didn't have to have a bunch of other dancers on the floor with them. Keep it that way next season.

Cupid

Two Bachelorettes in a row?! Great job! Would have liked to see Nev win the whole thing but happy with these standings :)

Desperado

I’m a cynic. The winner of the highly ABB promoted show Bachelorette won the main prize on the ABC show DWTS...

Meh is right.

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
Hard pass here as well. I have no desire to watch a television program featuring gangster rappers, fluid gender roles, and my least favorite American male figure skater since Scott Davis.

-BB
I don't care which skaters you favor but you just showed your hateraid nature. Nice going! BTW Nelly is a rapper but he's hardly a gangster rapper.

screech

Nev was clearly the better dancer, but as was mentioned above, Nikki Bella has a large fanbase, as does Bachelorette.
Hoping next year isn't a Bachelor(ette) but who knows? With the Olympics currently re-scheduled for next summer, I'm predicting we'll see some Olympians in the mix.

I was underwhelmed by all the freestyles, though Justina's was the best of them IMO.

Also, what a year for Artem: engaged, adorable baby, DWTS trophy. Probably the one person for whom 2020 has been a great year.

I'm still not a fan of Tyra as the host, though she annoyed me less as the season went on. I wish she wasn't introduced as though she's the star of the show, and I wish she didn't treat the stage like her own runway, but oh well.

BaileyCatts

:blah: Oh well. At least Artem got a win out of it. Can Sasha win next please? :p

I can already predict who the winner of the next season of DWTS will be .... which ever Bachelorette is cast. :blah: Unless they get someone who has as huge a nation-wide fan base reach like a Bobby Bones does, the Bachelor fans will always outvote anyone else at this point.

I hope they hold off on a 'next season' until after 2021 Olympics so we can get some new Olympic stars. And hopefully by then a real audience? 🙏

And who we gotta kill to get Tom Bergeron back!!!!! :mitchell:

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I was underwhelmed by all the freestyles, though Justina's was the best of them IMO.
I actually really liked Nelly's. I think it was the best thing he's ever done on the show. Then Nev's. Then a tie between Justina's and whats-er-face.

I'm still not a fan of Tyra as the host, though she annoyed me less as the season went on. I wish she wasn't introduced as though she's the star of the show, and I wish she didn't treat the stage like her own runway, but oh well.
She didn't annoy me less. I just tune her out though. She didn't add anything to the show at all.

Cupid

Next season, if there is one, will probably feature Taisha Adams, the current Bachelorette (just a guess). :rolleyes:

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
I'm not sure the show will even be back next season; it was underwhelming. But if it is, get Tom and Len back and Sharna please get your hair red again!
Yes! I didn’t recognize her without her trademark red hair

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information