FSU Watch Party: 2010 Olympic Games Men SP - SAT, JUL 11th, 1pm CDT / 8pm CET

J

Jeschke

Only lv4 steps! This made such a difference due to GOE +1 +2 +3 here instead of +0.5 +1.0 or +1.5

aftershocks

Banned Member
Javi is selling it but this is like the 6th time I've felt like "oh good this is ending," only to then have that 2nd footwork sequence tacked on.

I felt that way about the required spiiiins. But Javi's talent was so freakin' abundant and busting out all over the place. :swoon: Same for baby Denis! :respec:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Don't know what this says about my taste level, but this is prob one of my fav men's costumes (at least in terms of the blinged out pseudo-jacket kind)

It means you have great taste. This is also one of my favorite costumes here . It's over the top, opulent, blinged out like crazy, but it's still somehow manages to be classy at the same time.

rosetintmyworld

It means you have great taste. This is also one of my favorite costumes here . It's over the top, opulent, blinged out like crazy, but it's still somehow manages to be classy at the same time.
Its my second fav in the competition.. which we get too quite soon, but I think the classy part comes from the play with textures versus it just being a body suit with a pattern on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information