Really, part deux

Lacey

Strange, I was thinking of Lee and you guys over the weekend, I passed a thread from long ago...

Yes, Gerry, and Lee, you do have lots of thoughts and prayers here. Thinking of you both.

doubleturn

Rinkside on my iPhone
@Gerry I’ve been down this road with my brother who was an ICU patient on and off for 2 years (multiple organ transplant recipient with numerous complications). Many a day I needed a few minutes to myself. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Lee.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
;😣 My deepest sympathies to Lee's family and to her friends including her FSU family. I will always remember the laughs from the hot tub threads and Lee's closet..

skateboy

Lee was so special to us all, her humor and spirit was such a bright spot here on FSU. Although I never had the pleasure of meeting her in person, I considered her a friend. My sincere condolences to @Gerry and the rest of Lee's family and close friends.

oleada

Oh no. I’m so sorry for your loss, Gerry. Thinking of you all. She was a lovely lady and I’m so glad I got to meet her.

UMBS Go Blue

Слава Україні!
I'm so, so sorry, @Gerry and family. I'm honored and blessed to have met her.

Count me in as another FSUer who was thinking of Lee this past weekend. I still have the Canada maple leaf mittens she once gave me and will continue carrying them to skating events (once feasible) to cheer on her behalf for Canadian skaters. :fragile: :wuzrobbed

Thanks @pat c for all the updates for this entire time and for relaying our messages to her in the past.

Last edited:

Japanfan

I'm so sorry, Gerry. :wuzrobbed

I'm sure you know that your FSU family is here to support you as you need.

skatingguy

decently
grouphug.gif

cgh_11

My deepest sympathy and prayers to @Gerry and family and all of Lee's friends and FSU supporters. I have read this thread off and on throughout the last couple years and thought that Lee must be a very special woman to have such a committed partner and so many friends sending love and prayers. My thoughts are with you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information