#TeamTrainwreck 21: Ride until the fantasy ends!

S

SmallFairy

Eremenko on main team, Smirnov on reserve team.... oh well, it’s not like I’m surprised...:( Happy for one of my men at least...

S

SmallFairy

Bunny girl is getting one more bunny😍 Good girl, bunnies should always be kept in pairs (or trios, or bunch of four, or five, or six, or....my friend has four. And a parrot!Who thinks he’s part of the rabbit bunch :respec::lol:These were the news of the off season. )

J

Jeschke

bunnies should always be kept in pairs (or trios, or bunch of four, or five, or six, or....my friend has four. And a parrot!Who thinks he’s part of the rabbit bunch :respec::lol:These were the news of the off season. )

(((@SmallFairy BF)))

3T3T

I feel sorry for Filatov. I though they were a well matched couple and had plenty of potential. It sounds like a very amicable split (From her side anyway) I’m not sure what she will achieve with Bazin, I expect them to be kinda lost in a deep Russian senior field.

Still K/F gave me one of my favourite free dances of the season, along with a very subdued K&C reaction.

Mad for Skating

Gotta love Alina and her over the top birthday fun 😍And the doggie in the middle of all of it!

She’s so adorable :)

From the random-but-IDGAF files: :cheer:

This was the best-choreographed ladies SP of the season. Fight me.

I love her dress so much - thanks for finding this!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
That was great I loved it!

I'm not surprised, as you have fabulous taste. ;)

I love her dress so much - thanks for finding this!

I've probably shared this a few times on FSU as I have to promote the Panin Memorial champ as much as possible. :lol: In related Leonova news, yesterday on her insta stories, Shulepov (still with the man bun) and Bella were lying on the floor in identical positions and then she zoomed in on his rather flat butt. :lol:

I may need to get a life.

J

Jeschke

Don't ask how I came across this picture, but I guess @alchemy void will appreciate :D
Even if the most important german man is missing.
Side notes:
This would be some costume upgrade for Fentz. Go for it!
Jagoda should consider new career options :D

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmallFairy

Team Davydov wishing Buyanova happy birthday. Not often does Sergei himself show up on this account, but here he is. Danielian is as tiny as the other kids. Too cute.

happycamper2554

Anastasia Shpilevaya / Grigory Smirnov have moved coaches from Svinin and Zhuk to Zhulin. I speak no Russian but it doesn't seem to me like its confirmed its Zhulin from translation

S

SmallFairy

Anastasia Shpilevaya / Grigory Smirnov have moved coaches from Svinin and Zhuk to Zhulin. I speak no Russian but it doesn't seem to me like its confirmed its Zhulin from translation

Finally?!?
:sekret:
Or....

mjb52

I'm bored and looking at Russian skater instagrams - I saw Reviya's new pic (ok Russian and Georgian skater instagrams) and was like "he looks like Jon Snow" and then down in the comments the first thing I saw was Khudaberdieva saying he looks like Jon Snow! #ttw

J

Jeschke

I think moving from Zhuk to Samokhin is a good move for #thefinger.
Do we know by whom Khuda/Bazin will be coached? Is she sticking with Samokhin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information