2020...2021 Eurovision - Let's Go Dutch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjb52

I had actually watched the first half of whichever semi I am doing way back in mid March but I don't know how much I will remember because one of the things I noticed was how everything seemed the same! A lot of homogenized American style pop by my lights and not enough rude Euro voids!!! There were a couple that stood out but... which ones? I should have taken notes.

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
FSU Eurovision 2020 Poll Update: Thank you to everyone who has sent their votes for the semi-finals so far. For those who haven't yet sent me their votes by DM if you could please do so by 30 April, I would be grateful. :)

Hanna

Skating junkie
Finally done enough listening to the songs to vote! :cheer: We do say that the songs are crap every year, non? :shuffle: Anyway, I had one clear favorite, and the rest was all a bit more meh. :lol:

Last edited:

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll for the semis! Here are the qualifiers in random order from the semis:

Semi 1
Israel
Lithuania
Sweden
Ukraine
Belgium
Ireland
Russia
Azerbaijan
Malta
Cyprus

Semi 2
Iceland
Bulgaria
Switzerland
Finland
Georgia
Denmark
Czech Republic
Armenia
Estonia
Albania

Will be updating with instructions for voting on the finals shortly. :)

Finnice

Finally done enough listening to the songs to vote! :cheer: We do say that the songs are crap every year, non? :shuffle: Anyway, I had one clear favorite, and the rest was all a bit more meh. :lol:
I thought there was 4 good songs! Quite a lot for me.

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Voting is open today until 6pm GMT so if you haven’t voted there’s still time!

Tonight would have been the night of the Grand Final. :wuzrobbed

Anyone else going to watch the special programme tonight?

Hanna

Skating junkie
I actually ended up liking quite a few of the songs and would've wanted to give points to more than 10 songs. :lol:

:wuzrobbed that we don't get to see all of these performed with the full stage show tonight.

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Fantastic from Bjorn, “ You were a Pop star grand dad? “

Waaaah! 😪😪😪😪

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
I don’t know what coverage you guys all got, but from the British Judge....

May love shine a light on you all ❤️❤️❤️

I remember that night we won in 1997 😂 I was over a friend’s place with my then husband, we were all like “Yeah, nice song” and then went back chatting shite.

But I fondly look back on that voting scenario...It was even better than your favourite sports team winning! ❤️❤️❤️

Friend of mine told me he waS in Berlin in 2010, when Lena won and he will never forget it . (He’s American )

Last edited:

shah

Shhh... shhh...
"Love Shine a Light" together was a definite highlight of the evening. The show was a tad depressing, but the times in which we're living right now are far from optimistic...

@allezfred, thank you for organising our ESC once more. It was fun to see scores of some kind in this scoreless year - a shout-out to @Hanna, my emo fellow who also gave douze points to Bulgaria :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information