#TeamTrainwreck 21: Ride until the fantasy ends!

S

SmallFairy

Well, the fantasy ends here for (((Dasa))) :wuzrobbed and ComfyBalls. He wasn’t even close. Blah.
Great for Niki!!!:cheer:

I’ve been off competing today. I was the only one in my group, so I got first place and a 30 cm tall trophy. Gotta love adult skating.:gallopin1 (I did get a PB TES, so man, I f***** earned that trophy!!!)

J

Jeschke

I’ve been off competing today. I was the only one in my group, so I got first place and a 30 cm tall trophy. Gotta love adult skating.:gallopin1 (I did get a PB TES, so man, I f***** earned that trophy!!!)
This is too good!
Tell me pls you went for the new hard spin entry!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I have no idea when/if Junior Worlds was on TV regularly, but I definitely remember it from the late 90s. Obertas/Palamarchuk,Savchenko/Morozov,

I'm late here, but I remember seeing Junior Worlds on US TV in the late 90s. At least I vividly remember (like it was twenty years ago!) the one when Daria Timoshenko upset Sarah Hughes and Volchkova...

mjb52

I think I must have already cut the cord and ditched cable by then I'm jealous of all the great memories I missed!

S

SmallFairy

This is too good!
Tell me pls you went for the new hard spin entry!
Haha no, I chickened out and also ran out of time, but I went for quality instead and got no minus GOE on it. (That's the goal, right? :gallopin1 ) I'm soooo close to get L1 on that spin. L1 is max level for adult bronze. :gallopin1 again.

S

SmallFairy

Boss en route to meet @levineismine !
Lots of carnival action going on in 🇩🇪 right now, so there should be enough Bison V for everyone 😬
As the weather is quite shitty, we might end up in the spa instead taking champagne-selfies Derbina-Karotom-style! 🍾

Stay tuned for IG live :watch:

IG live of Boss in spa???? After Bison V???
:watch::watch::watch:

Ka3sha

Transformation of future champions, by St Petersburg Federation 😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information