#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

Very nice.

But I still want to see video evidence of the belligerent sexual tension also referenced above. Or do you not have a webcam focused on yourself?

Last edited:

dinakt

🇷🇺 Junior Nationals bringing the total :gallopin1 :drama: for me our team
  • Mozalev
  • Sinitsyna
  • Khuda/Filatov

When tomorrow Panfilova/Rylov go down too, I will be done :drama:

A little hope left for Andrei and Ksenia, Khuda seems to far behind already :(

I am so bummed. Hoping for a better tomorrow.

Mad for Skating

Boss' pre 4CC's:
  • It's all about Romsky getting that worlds spot! :drama: (I am not ready to let that FS go already9
  • Han Yan :swoon:
  • I need Spiderman landing that 4a, just because
  • No meltdowns by Tomono and Camden please
  • Miracle worlds TES for Mambekova :glamor:
  • Kim, Glenn, Chen 💪
  • Silver for Leftovers please
  • Worlds spot for Lubov
  • C/J as US#1 with big score
  • Snake!

Boss RUS junior nationals:
It's all about the Tsareva return to some bigger event plus Sinitsyna, plus Yablokov/Mozalev/#slayerofbears, plus Khuda, plus the drama in pairs!

For once, Bossman, you and I agree on everything!

I just want Liubov/Charlie for Worlds!

Me too! We need to set up a prayer circle for the free skate.

Duhamel that silent in knc is, ehm, interesting :D

The Silence of the Duhamel: the latest horror movie.

A little hope left for Andrei and Ksenia

My tired brain literally thought you were talking about Susie/Minion for a minute and my heart jumped lol. Why do all the Russian skaters have the same names?

J

Jeschke

As everyone in here ils oving her and I am loving him :D

J

Jeschke

#TTW should start paying attention to Tsarevaspawn. She skated well in the SP and took zero snark from her Mama in the KnC. She's a worthy offspring. I hope to see them stare each other down for many seasons.
Well, the skating itself was pretty :blah: to me, but I got some Panenkova vibes from her.
Speaking of which,... any news?

J

Jeschke

4CC's Men SP
Han Yan and Romsky back to back was the epitome of #TeamTrainwreck :love::gallopin1:drama:

Overall. Awesome event.
Hanyu. Helping cleaning the ice, priceless.
Brown. :blah:
Tomono. Finally :encore:Now back to classic music please.
Pulkinen. Well done. Now get rid of the necklace. You're not 12 anymore.
Yan. No words needed :swoon: Those pants, this shirt :love:
Sadovsky. From national champ to missing home soil worlds in the same season. Very #ttw appropriate :(
Jin. Messing.Kagiyama. Hiwatashi. Nguyen. J. Lee 💪

J

Jeschke

🇷🇺 Junior Boys:

SlayerOfBears. I like how he holds his landings. Little smile and fist. Good boy.
Gumennik. Like the new hair.
Mozalev. Breath of relief. Thanks god!
Yablokov. Volchkova-boys. So pretty, such trainwrecks. Of course he ended up #4 og the eligible ones. I knew I wouldn't get both :drama:

Discovery: Petrov. Some Gordei Pots' flashbacks here. How many years has he left on junior circuit?

J

Jeschke

🇷🇺 Junior Pairs

Overall. For all the potential talent, this event felt kinda messy.
P/R. Yes!
Kolesov. I need him at junior worlds. That SP is so intense and great! He cannot miss it again :drama:
Nazarychev. His drama is killing me :rofl:
M/M. I am pretty confident they will move up! Love them.
M/E. Another guy who needs a new girl :drama:
K/I. I loved how supportive he was in knc. We all saw this coming :(
Vislobokova/Birukhanov. Dead last 🆘 This breaks my heart. They have my fav pairs SP of the season, junior and senior. It's so good, so classic, so fast, and so trainwreck! :drama:
I need this team to make it next season. I don't know how, but I do.
I am way too much invested already :(

S

SmallFairy

I don’t manage to follow all this...thanks for all the PBP from Bavarian, it’s hilarious, just like being there! :gallopin1 :40beers:

I managed the last two groups from 4CC men today OMG HANYU AND CHOPIN ARE PERFECTION! It’s his best program of all time, and I don’t care he’s bringing it back. It fits his way of moving and intensity to perfection, and he’s catching all the musical nuances and change of tempo. Love how he killer stares the judges down to start:respec:

Thank God both his old programs are gone, that Art in ice-music did not hold up very well. It’s so flat. And it screams Totmianina/Marinin 2004. We don’t need that back! (Plush who???)

(((Romsky))):wuzrobbed
Keegan’s shirt is indeed beige, I see no pink.

Fab comp! Can’t believe Velvet Boy is trying to look like Stojko. I actually like the look of him:eek: Have no idea what happened to me, I was never into Stojko...:scream:

Spiderboy was overscored. 4z or not, that program is zzzzzzzz Seriously, why can’t he get good choreo, he’s the most charming guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information