Figure Skating Baby News!

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
Does it matter? Baby was born! Congratulations!
That is an odd question. Does it matter? To whom? It will matter to Sasha for the next few weeks. Does it in anyway deminish the joy? Of course not. It was simply a question....like....how long was she in labor, or how is she doing?

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
That is an odd question. Does it matter? To whom? It will matter to Sasha for the next few weeks. Does it in anyway deminish the joy? Of course not. It was simply a question....like....how long was she in labor, or how is she doing?

Many babies are born via C section. Most important that baby & mom are well, happy, in good health. 💕

Bigbird

I neither said nor meant that a C section was negative. For heaven sake.:wall:
Baby watch: who's next. There's a rumour going around that Lena I is pregnant? What other little bundles of joy can we expect whether by the birth canal or C-section? Don't judge me, I just had to do it. :).

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
Baby watch: who's next. There's a rumour going around that Lena I is pregnant? What other little bundles of joy can we expect whether by the birth canal or C-section? Don't judge me, I just had to do it. :).

You are a little late to the game @Bigbird ;)
Lena has been in the US waiting to give birth for some time now.
It would appear they wish to take advantage of the automatic US citizenship right bestowed on babies born in US territory.
Smart move I'd say, given the difficulties Russians have getting visas these days.

Eisfee

You are a little late to the game @Bigbird ;)
Lena has been in the US waiting to give birth for some time now.
It would appear they wish to take advantage of the automatic US citizenship right bestowed on babies born in US territory.
Smart move I'd say, given the difficulties Russians have getting visas these days.
Is it a joke or is Lena really pregnant?

MsZem

I see the sea
Bruno Massot and his wife Sophie are expecting a baby girl in May.

Meanwhile their son Louka got an excellent present from Aljona & Liam :)

Sarah van Berkel (Meier) looks amazing!

Bigbird

Hasn't Ilinykh and Polunin received their bundle of joy yet? Pleasantly surprised that we've seen nothing :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information