#TeamTrainwreck 19: The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts with a Single Splat

Status
Not open for further replies.

skatingguy

decently
Stasya has a pretty good chance to be top 24 in World Standing after this season still, actually. Not for sure, but we'll see.
It looks like she'll have a point total 1187 after the removal of 2017/18 season & the reduction of 2018/19 to 70%, and she's currently 15 in World Standings. I think she's likely to drop out of the top 24 unless she pulls the miracle of miracles at Russian Nationals.

J

Jeschke

And sorry to say her #missionGP won't be successful. She's not in the top 24 SB. And even if she was, she'd be in the same boat as Tarusina and Gubanova last year. :wuzrobbed Not enough room and Russia's not going to skip the top junior debuters for a SrB-er, even if she's guaranteed one.
Konstantinova is going to drop like a stone in the WS after the 2017-18 points are taken out and the 18-19 reduced to 70% value wich happens before GP assignments, so she also likely said bye bye to the circuit this weekend.
This is #ttw, the place of delusion, dreams and kleenex!
#missionGP!

RoseRed

It looks like she'll have a point total 1187 after the removal of 2017/18 season & the reduction of 2018/19 to 70%, and she's currently 15 in World Standings. I think she's likely to drop out of the top 24 unless she pulls the miracle of miracles at Russian Nationals.

Yeah, looking at my calculations again I think you're right. I had assumed before that she'd pick up some points this year even if she wasn't skating great, but she's hardly had any.

She might hang on, especially if she does a senior B event to get a couple hundred fairly easily.

ETA: I have her with 1347 points though, not 1187. Are you not counting her 160 this season? It's in brackets right now since she has better points from 2017-18, but it will count when they drop that.

She's 17th on my list of points at the end of the season (17-18 dropped, 18-19 to 70%), but lots of skaters behind her are still getting points.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Tsareva IG Story with flashbacks of Rostelecom 2016 with Pogo and Vik 😍

Last edited by a moderator:

Ka3sha

Anyone else think Nugu totally missed her calling as a fabulous pairs lady? She's on the smaller side, good flexibility and wouldn't have to rotate anything harder than a 3S if she didn't want to. I can see her shining on the top of a lift already :love:
If I remember correctly, Moskvina even invited her to the try-out with someone in her school, but Liza refused for some reason or it didn’t work out.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Is also the place where people come to vent after their ilusions and dreams are shattered to pieces by competitive skating reality, so take it as a rehearsal :D
But, we are resilient and shake off the pain, pick those illusions and dreams and carry forth to the next comp. We still believe it will happen.

Besides, it's the dreams that make it interesting not the reality.

J

Jeschke

But, we are resilient and shake off the pain, pick those illusions and dreams and carry forth to the next comp. We still believe it will happen.

Besides, it's the dreams that make it interesting not the reality.
This!
#bossminer, all I am saying! 😍
#untilthebitterend

J

Jeschke

Insta-Stalking-of-the-day
(As @SamuraiK is only busy bitching and forgets his actual job :D)

If only their skating would be as entertaining as their bromance.

Swipe to 2nd photo! Rucavicin‘s grin. Priceless :rofl:

At least her look is top-notch!

Tsareva in sentimental memories.

Nugu back with international medal for her home country (take that switching gold lady ;) )

Freed with offspring

S

SmallFairy

It’s soon NHK! It Shevsheremenko time!!!😍😍😍

I’m competing this weekend, travelling to the other side of the country, but if miss everything else, I won’t miss them!!! :cheer2: !
Slay!!!

J

Jeschke

I’m competing this weekend, travelling to the other side of the country, but if miss everything else, I won’t miss them!!! :cheer2: !
Slay!!!
You are really going to challenge Kiibus this season, won't you? Slay! 💪

I can't watch much live but I pray for the miracle of the trio-deluxe at GPF happening :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information