#TeamTrainwreck 19: The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts with a Single Splat

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

S

SmallFairy

From IdF, I’m devastated for Shoma. I could barely watch him jump, I just expected another horror fall...and I got it:( He managed 1st 2nd and 3rd in MESS awards already, together with :gallopin1 POTS twice :(:( Sigh...

Aymoz thankfully lit me up, he was marvellous. His emotions are everything. Team Fontana must have used more Kleenex this weekend than even Panda Girl. I told you, Aymoz for podium!

I also told you Hase/Seegert for podium...:( I take no blame, the FS is cursed. It must go. But I love them still.

Z/K finally got some mojo back. Hope Bruno can be good for them, they haven’t been themselves since Ballesters death. Man, this post is depressing!

At least Bunny Girl got podium!!! She’s just vibrant joy. (No wonder when she’s got both Ponsart and a bunny). I miss Celine a little bit though...

Panda Girl slayed for the team, she wasn’t going down without a fight. Everyone else in her group on the other hand, was going down ;)

Mad for Skating

Outside of dance (which was great), IdF was kind of :eek: and :scream: .... So many WTF programs (including from people on the podiums :gallopin1, --actually, the majority of the podiums) #TTW indeed

Right? I was scratching my head so much this time.

Well, it’s ttw,of course we have different rules for P/J and Panfilova :D

Haha, that’s the wonderful thing about our corrupt little thread here. We make the rules up as we go.

Vagabond

I’m still trying to wrap my head around the final men’s results where Nadeau’s name is above Uno‘s. :wideeyes:
Did that really happen or did I drink more wine this weekend than I should have and can’t see straight? :nopryde:
It happened. Uno no mas, as they say in Spanish.

And triple salchow - double toe loop combinations are the new black. :cool:

J

Jeschke

Update on Gala:
Schott and Nadeau but no Serna, Meite or Pukey.
DG at its best :rofl:
(((frenchskaters)))

And obviously Schott did not even took her gala outfit to france and just showed up in tights and a bling top :gallopin1

Last edited by a moderator:

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Did y'all see the ladies medal podium at IdF?

Was funny.

They gave Mariah the wrong medal.

Zag noticed it. I guess if anyone knows what a gold medal looks like its Zag.....

Laney

Did y'all see the ladies medal podium at IdF?

Was funny.

They gave Mariah the wrong medal.

Zag noticed it. I guess if anyone knows what a gold medal looks like its Zag.....

Yes, that was a priceless moment 🤣 Mariah handled it so well. It was really funny! 🤣

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story

Mad for Skating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information