Alexei Mishin's comments about Liza and judging at Skate America

Tinami Amori

Alexei Mishin made several interviews and comments. He is not happy with Skate America placement, and results from two previous competitions. He does not like the judging at Skate America (believes it was bias in favor of an American, Bradie Tennell); in another earlier interview he indicated indirectly that he was not happy that Kostornaya surprised them with 3A; saying a lot of strange things about “age and weight” and that includes (indirectly) even Tennell’s “thin built”, etc. Here are the link and the translation to one of the interviews.

“Mishin comments on the low scores for Tuktamysheva and tells if Liza will continue to fight for a spot in the GPF”.
https://zen.yandex.ru/media/sportsb...sia-za-final-granpri-5dac191a04af1f00b20427b6

Mishin: If a skater makes a mistake in her programme, like it Liza did in her short programme, then it is clear to the skater, what’s wrong (what caused low marks). And then some mistakes can be explained by the coach. It is clearly the skater’s fault. But when the performance is good (worked out), and yet the judges hold back the marks (underscore), and to artificially put ahead another skater, that’s when even the coaches start asking questions.

Tuktamysheva’s coach, Alexei Mishin made comments of the performance of his skater and her marks. He stated that Liza’s performance in the Free Skate was done well. And in regards to the judging, while he does not want to start a scandal, he had to put a spoon of tar into the barel of judges’ honey, and did add that judging in America was weird.

Mishin: I do think it is true, that the judging in Las Vegas was weird. But since I am a politically correct person, I don’t want to mention the phrase that “at home even walls are on your side” and that it can reach such exaggerated levels.

Then Mishin threw an accusation in the direction of “americans”, Bradie Tennell to be specific who came 2nd after Shcherbakova (but ahead of Liza). He also added that he does not find American girls to be noticeably stronger than the Russians, in particularly not stronger than Liza Tuktamysheva.

But then Mishin said that in spite of this small injustice, Tuktamysheva will continue to fight for her place in the GPF. She will not give it up, and her team will not give up also. That the fact that she’ll continue should be viewed as an example and a role-model to all girls who are older than 15, and weight more than 40 kg”, it’s important to all who want to fight for the top spot.

That such attitude (from Mishin and Liza) is valuable to all, because in spite of such blunt unfairness in the judging, they are not giving up, and will continue to work and to grow and grow professionally.
----

My comments. This situation is not good for Liza to work on improving what needs to be improved, and there are items to improve. At the Cup of St. Petersburg, which Liza won, she was given extremely high marks, not realistic in real competition. These marks and Mishin convinced her that she is fine and can and should win everything, because she has 3A’s. Liza believes it. At Finlandia she basically swore and flipped out the judges, then made posts about it. She went ahead of the winners in the winner’s circle after medal ceremony. She got criticized for it, but did not learn. At Skate America Mishin again planted an idea in her head that she was put behind Tennell unfairly because “it’s in America”. Liza again, after the medal ceremony, jumped ahead of 1st and 2nd place girls, and went first. Anna would not stand for it and passed her, but Tennell just stayed behind. She did not deserve that. This is crazy, and not like Professor Mishin.

https://twitter.com/kattwts/status/1185799742057402368/video/1

https://www.instagram.com/p/B32CGUsJzuF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Question: I did not think Liza was underscored, in any of the last three competitions. She has problems, she is slow, her spins are not that good, her jump content other than 3A is not above other skaters even lower, her choreo and interpretation is questionable to some and other items need addressing.

Anyone thinks she was underscored and should be above Tennell? I don’t. But then I am a big fan of Tennell and not a big fan of Liza. If it was not Mishin, professor Mishin, saying it, I would not worry. But up to today, I had respect for him, and now this.. (and I am not even listing other comments and interviews, those were weird too).

Last edited:

Tinami Amori

Time for her to be coached by brian orser
pleaaaase...... Mishin is just fine, they just need to get realistic. i've never seen Mishin lashing out like he has been last 2 events at "foreign entities". He can get huffy about local stuff, but at "americans" and "finnish judge" (at Finlandia)?

skateboy

I did not think Liza was underscored, in any of the last three competitions. She has problems, she is slow, her spins are not that good, her jump content other than 3A is not above other skaters even lower, her choreo and interpretation is questionable to some and other items need addressing.
This.

And as far as Mishin's "not trying to start a scandal"... that's exactly what he's trying to do.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
Alexei Mishin made several interviews and comments. He is not happy with Skate America placement, and results from two previous competitions. He does not like the judging at Skate America (believes it was bias in favor of an American, Bradie Tennell); in another earlier interview he indicated indirectly that he was not happy that Kostornaya surprised them with 3A; saying a lot of strange things about “age and weight” and that includes (indirectly) even Tennell’s “thin built”, etc. Here are the link and the translation to one of the interviews.
that's your own introduction. Legitimate, but it is not something Mishin said
“Mishin comments on the low scores for Tuktamysheva and tells if Liza will continue to fight for a spot in the GPF”.
https://zen.yandex.ru/media/sportsb...sia-za-final-granpri-5dac191a04af1f00b20427b6

Mishin: If a skater makes a mistake in her programme, like it Liza did in her short programme, then it is clear to the skater, what’s wrong (what caused low marks). And then some mistakes can be explained by the coach. It is clearly the skater’s fault. But when the performance is good (worked out), and yet the judges hold back the marks (underscore), and to artificially put ahead another skater, that’s when even the coaches start asking questions.
that's not a quote from Mishin. It's the article writer's (who is not even named there) point of view. Don't put words in
Mishin's mouth.
Mishin: I do think it is true, that the judging in Las Vegas was weird. But since I am a politically correct person, I don’t want to mention the phrase that “at home even walls are on your side” and that it can reach such exaggerated levels.
and that, ladies and gentlemen, is the only quote from Mishin in that 29384298349km long post....

Just a small example of how news are made....

gkelly

Well, what is he supposed to say in the interview? `My world champion can't spin to save her life and the last time my skater had a decent programme it was Urmanov'?

So why doesn't he give Tuktamysheva one of Urmanov's old programs? She can do the same jumps, aside from the occasional quad toe, and she can do harder spins.

Just have to subtract 30 seconds from a freeskate or delete a step sequence from an SP, which would also be true now for a man adapting a 20-year-old program.

Oh, and add more difficulty to the step sequence so it can earn at least level 2, which will take up more time. So probably best to start with a short program. How about Night on Bald Mountain?

:D

Last edited:

SkateFanBerlin

I admire Liza for coming back and getting her 3A again. But, for any "older" skater these days - Jason Brown, Liza, Miyahara - they must know the sport has changed. Not just jump content. Programs must be packed with content. It must change the way one skates. All this busyness before you jump, busyness right after. We're in the twilight of the 3 and 3/3. I miss the old school, but it's finished. Ca-ro-lin-aaaah!!!!!

muffinplus

I admire Liza for coming back and getting her 3A again. But, for any "older" skater these days - Jason Brown, Liza, Miyahara - they must know the sport has changed. Not just jump content. Programs must be packed with content. It must change the way one skates. All this busyness before you jump, busyness right after. We're in the twilight of the 3 and 3/3. I miss the old school, but it's finished. Ca-ro-lin-aaaah!!!!!

I like programs packed with content better than empty programs. It's not always the right content and maybe too much at times, but at least it's not setting up for a jump for a minute and doing crossovers for 2 minutes out of 4.

gkelly

I like programs packed with content better than empty programs.

I do too.

It is, at least theoretically, possible to do programs that have lots of transitions but don't look busy. For one thing, hold any spirals, Ina Bauers, etc., for several seconds so they can make a statement. Use long edges with difficult turns before and after elements or include slow edgework in a pause/slow section after a music change. Use unlisted jumps like walleys and split jumps for punctuation with some space before and after or leading into listed jumps. Use full body movement that's all about held positions rather than changes of position. Etc.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I have no doubt Mishin and Liza are frustrated and it appears that they've missed a window of opportunity that has now closed last season when Liza became ill. She and Kihira were the only senior ladies with the more difficult elements. Missing out on the World team was not what they expected. It was her best chance at another world medal. Unfortunately, she is being outscored this season by the young Russians (Shcherbakova twice and Kostornaia once) and now Tennel (of course Bradie's SP score was a big factor in her earning silver rather than Liza). But, having the 3A alone is simply not enough when others have a 3A or multiple quads and have better spins and other elements. She didn't have to worry about that when she had the point advantage of the 3A. Now, she simply cannot leave a single point on the ice if she wants to get back to Europeans and Worlds. And, she has made errors at the three events she's skated thus far. It's a matter of math.

antmanb

I have no doubt Mishin and Liza are frustrated and it appears that they've missed a window of opportunity that has now closed last season when Liza became ill. She and Kihira were the only senior ladies with the more difficult elements. Missing out on the World team was not what they expected. It was her best chance at another world medal. Unfortunately, she is being outscored this season by the young Russians (Shcherbakova twice and Kostornaia once) and now Tennel (of course Bradie's SP score was a big factor in her earning silver rather than Liza). But, having the 3A alone is simply not enough when others have a 3A or multiple quads and have better spins and other elements. She didn't have to worry about that when she had the point advantage of the 3A. Now, she simply cannot leave a single point on the ice if she wants to get back to Europeans and Worlds. And, she has made errors at the three events she's skated thus far. It's a matter of math.

To be fair, she doesn't maximise her points because she doesn't do a full set of triples. The benefit she has in doing the two 3A she needs to convert by doing 8 triples total and she doesn't she leaves out a triple, and loses points having to do a 3Lz-2A sequence. Kostornaya has he roundly trounced in the TES by doing a full set of triples, to say nothing of the girls that put in quads and don't need a full set of triples as a result.

She also has to use the advantage of the SP 3A and land everything, if she makes mistakes in either programmes she's toast because there not much else in her programmes that will get her the marks.

I love her and I love her technique on the 3A and the 3Lz, but she needs to skate clean full triple programmes to stand a chance and until she does she needs others to falter.

insideedgeua

I’m not American or Russian. I have a real soft spot for Liza, but she is slow and she could do more to work on her component scores. I’m not generally a real Bradie fan, but I thought it looked like she had done a lot to work on her components in the off season. She had a much better feel for, and connection to her music and she had definitely worked on her arms.

As much as I have that soft spot of Liza, I think that the judging was correct in this event. Just my opinion though.

TAHbKA

Cats and garlic lover
I have an impression Mishin never bothered reading the rules. It was true with Pluschenko and his extra jumps that costed him a GPF gold medal and it's kind of true with Tuktamysheva - textbook jumps and... what else is there?

layman

that's not a quote from Mishin. It's the article writer's (who is not even named there) point of view. Don't put words in
Mishin's mouth.

and that, ladies and gentlemen, is the only quote from Mishin in that 29384298349km long post....

Thanks for clarifying...I did not think Mishin would single out Bradie (which he did not)...after all, he works with her too (and can take credit for her improvement this season...he has often raved about what a hard worker she is).

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Like Tutberidze or not, she and her team have read the rule books and know exactly how to get as many points as they can which is why their skaters have dominated Russian ladies for the past 7 years or so. And, they quickly adapt if the rules change. When the bonus for jumps in the second half was reduced, they adjusted. Mishin hasn't adjusted in 20 years. He's good at what he does best which is jump technique, but he really, really needs to add young blood to his coaching team who do read the rules and know how to adjust in order to maximize the skater's potential. His expertise and experience are invaluable and I really hope he is mentoring young coaches for the future.

layman

I have an impression Mishin never bothered reading the rules. It was true with Pluschenko and his extra jumps that costed him a GPF gold medal and it's kind of true with Tuktamysheva - textbook jumps and... what else is there?
I agree....Liza's two-foot skating, the arm waving, the "hand-ography," the endless crossovers...it's so...Pluschenko.

On a serious note...adding that 8th triple that's she's missing in the free would go a long way towards addressing Liza's technical deficit...and if she keeps working with Shae Lynn (who gave her the best SP that she has ever had) and not dropping the choreography or changing the music, that would go a long way to addressing her PCS deficit.

Last edited:

aftershocks

Banned Member
Come on. A Russian coach crying and throwing a temper tantrum over 'home-cooking' favoritism. :rofl: What about Z/E taking bronze .1 in front of James/Cipres at 2018 Euros, which was held in Moscow??? This when J/C were first in the sp after mistakes by all of the Russian pairs! There's no way J/C shouldn't have at least eked out third in that competition. But nope, Russian pairs went 1,2,3 ahead of J/C. If that's not home cooking, what is!?

Conversely at 2017 IDF when J/C skated clean and beautifully in both programs, and T/M came out with sloppy mistakes in their lousy Candyman fp, the judges gifted Russian T/M with the win in French J/C's HOME COUNTRY!!! There was no complaining by J/C either, despite some eye-rolls by fans...

Should we talk about how terribly the Russian audience et al treated Savchenko/Szolkowy during 2014 Olympics in Sochi, Russia because S/S were a threat to favored Russian pair V/T?

Should we talk about how in the lead-up to the Sochi Olympics suddenly Russian baby ballerinas began receiving increasingly high PCS scores?! Let's not rehash the ladies Olympic result in Sochi, Russia, shall we! :duh:

Russians won't be satisfied until they go gold in Team, Pairs, Ice Dance, and Ladies at every Olympics and at Worlds too, even though there's no Team event at Worlds. :lol: And Russians would salivate to sweep podiums in pairs, ice dance and ladies, fell swoop. Sadly for Russiya, there's not really any hope of that happening in men's event any time soon.

In ice dance, Rusfed are already successfully politicking to put S/B in front of H/D in order to have two Russian ice dance teams on Worlds podium. This when S/B can't really hold a candle to H/D in terms of speed, technique, and ice coverage. Plus there are other teams in the world who are more skilled than S/B in a number of areas. Rusfed has already pushed NikVik to silver medal position, when overall NikVik aren't head-and-shoulders above other teams.

As far as this year's SA, I feel that Liza Tuk should have edged out her compatriot Scherba in the sp! That's what Mishin should be complaining about! :mad: But let's be honest that Bradie Tennell deserved to be in first after the sp. In the fp, Liza again wasn't given much credit by the judges, and I thought she skated well, if a bit slow and without great ice coverage -- this was commented on by Ice Desk commentators who were there live. Still, Liza obviously prevailed in the fp over the Japanese ladies who faltered. Again, Bradie skated very well in the fp, aside from a small bobble on a combination late in her program, which btw was inaccurately scored, taking away at least a couple of points from Bradie's overall score. So go figure!

I agree that Liza is kinda being left out in the cold sometimes, and her 3-axels are absolutely amazing these days. Liza is kickin' it as an 'old lady' twenty-something boffo athlete. :respec: But Mishin has only to look over his shoulder at his compatriot Eteri for the answer quads that are staring him in the face. :lol: The skating community is going hellapuhlooza bonkers, as usual, over Russian teenyboppers who will be where, doing what in five years time, I wonder. :COP: Liza was part of the same frenzied over-adulation once herself, and she ain't anymore so she should make peace with the ongoing phenoms that just won't stop gaining overdone scores on PCS because of rotational expertise, and bells & whistles gimmicks.
I much prefer the mature, experienced and womanly Liza Tuk myself, over Scherba & Trusova. :encore:

Bradie is also a more mature, newly smoothed-out and lovely version of herself. Mishin should maybe partly blame himself for working with Bradie over the off-season, eh. You helped give Bradie a leg up on improving her technique, Mishin, so what are you whining about SA results for? :p Bradie working hard and also getting help from her team and from the visionary Benoit Richaud has made a visible difference in her skating this season. Bradie has also come back from a recent injury in the off-season, so stop the flame-throwing Mishin.

There's rarely any fairness across-the-board in figure skating. And whining by a Russian coach because his lovely rebounding mature ladies skater is being overshadowed by Eteri's jumping beans will garner nothing but a few eye-rolls and pies-in-the-face. :watch: Suck it up, Mishin.

Last edited:

Amantide

Mishin's mouth.

Thank you for clarifying this. I really couldn't make sense, especially of him complaining that Kostornaya surprised them with 3A. It's not like Liza has the copyright to 3A. 🙄

Sylvia

TBD
Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, armed with triple Axel, fights to compete with Russian teens: https://olympics.nbcsports.com/2019/10/23/elizaveta-tuktamysheva-figure-skating/
Excerpts:
“I want to be on top,” Tuktamysheva told NBCSports.com/figure-skating in a phone interview following a bronze medal at Skate America. “If I want to do that, I have to work and keep improving in everything. Otherwise, I should stop skating.” ... <snip> ...
Her current free skate layout allows for seven triple jumps – one away from the maximum eight she was competing at the end of last season to win the World Team Trophy over triple Axel rival Rika Kihira. Tuktamysheva plans to retain that content ahead of her next competition at Cup of China, while re-introducing the flip-toe combination back into the short program.
“I don’t want to make big changes now,” she said. “I just want to skate clean, with power. I want my programs to feel like films, with no empty places.”

aftershocks

Banned Member
Then Mishin threw an accusation in the direction of “americans”, Bradie Tennell to be specific who came 2nd after Shcherbakova (but ahead of Liza). He also added that he does not find American girls to be noticeably stronger than the Russians, in particularly not stronger than Liza Tuktamysheva.

:rofl: Lay off whining about the American ladies, Mishin, and put all your attention on solving the bells & whistles quad-opoly of botox-faced Eteri and her baby bots. :COP: They will be the onslaught that prevents lovely Liza Tuk and her newly refined 3-axels from making it to Worlds.

Rob

Beach Bum
Did he really refer to Bradie's thin build or did he also include Shcherbakova in that? Because if you are talking about thin build....and 15 years old.....he's also complaining about his own countryman Shcherbakova, not just Bradie's home field advantage.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C

Tuktamysheva’s coach, Alexei Mishin made comments of the performance of his skater and her marks. He stated that Liza’s performance in the Free Skate was done well. And in regards to the judging, while he does not want to start a scandal, he had to put a spoon of tar into the barel of judges’ honey, and did add that judging in America was weird.

But then Mishin said that in spite of this small injustice, Tuktamysheva will continue to fight for her place in the GPF. She will not give it up, and her team will not give up also. That the fact that she’ll continue should be viewed as an example and a role-model to all girls who are older than 15, and weight more than 40 kg”, it’s important to all who want to fight for the top spot.

That such attitude (from Mishin and Liza) is valuable to all, because in spite of such blunt unfairness in the judging, they are not giving up, and will continue to work and to grow and grow professionally.
My comments. This situation is not good for Liza to work on improving what needs to be improved, and there are items to improve. At the Cup of St. Petersburg, which Liza won, she was given extremely high marks, not realistic in real competition. These marks and Mishin convinced her that she is fine and can and should win everything, because she has 3A’s. Liza believes it. At Finlandia she basically swore and flipped out the judges, then made posts about it. She went ahead of the winners in the winner’s circle after medal ceremony. She got criticized for it, but did not learn. At Skate America Mishin again planted an idea in her head that she was put behind Tennell unfairly because “it’s in America”. Liza again, after the medal ceremony, jumped ahead of 1st and 2nd place girls, and went first. Anna would not stand for it and passed her, but Tennell just stayed behind. She did not deserve that. This is crazy, and not like Professor Mishin.

https://twitter.com/kattwts/status/1185799742057402368/video/1

https://www.instagram.com/p/B32CGUsJzuF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Question: I did not think Liza was underscored, in any of the last three competitions. She has problems, she is slow, her spins are not that good, her jump content other than 3A is not above other skaters even lower, her choreo and interpretation is questionable to some and other items need addressing.

Anyone thinks she was underscored and should be above Tennell? I don’t. But then I am a big fan of Tennell and not a big fan of Liza. If it was not Mishin, professor Mishin, saying it, I would not worry. But up to today, I had respect for him, and now this.. (and I am not even listing other comments and interviews, those were weird too).

I felt that both Liza and Anna were undermarked in the SP. They did make mistakes but even then they should have been around 70, and not 67, given the difficulty of the jumps.

Liza should not get high marks for basic skating but there are other criteria in the PCS that she needs to be judged on. I am not sure that she is getting the GOEs she deserves when she lands her jumps well, with better quality.

Part of her scores may be that she is ranked low within Russia. The RSF is pushing the younger girls, and they believe in Medvedeva, as we saw last season. There is not much political capital for Liza. I am glad to hear that she will keep fighting, but unless the judges see an improvement in her SS, they are not likely to change their minds. May be a quad lutz or a quad toeloop could help Liza. I wish she would just skate for another country and become Their number one.

I am surprised by Mishin’s comments. Usually he is more diplomatic than this. I thought that Bradie was overscored in the SP even though I agreed with her placement. Skaters do get some home cooking, but I don’t know if Liza deserved higher overall marks than Bradie’s. I do feel that their scores should have been much closer.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Did he really refer to Bradie's thin build or did he also include Shcherbakova in that? Because if you are talking about thin build....and 15 years old.....he's also complaining about his own countryman Shcherbakova, not just Bradie's home field advantage.

I am sure anyone with common sense would not compare a 15 year old body with a 21 year old one. So I don’t think Mishin’s would compare the two. I am wondering if in the judges’ minds it was Liza ‘s muscular body vs Bradie’s thin body? They are in the same age group. I wish people would stop talking about skaters’ bodies. There are different kinds and each has its own strength.

In this case I think the judges went for Bradie’s more complete program, rather than Liza’s jump focused program. I don’t really understand Mishin’s comment about thinness. I think what may be keeping Liza down compared to some other skaters is that she is number 4 or 5 in Russia, and honestly I don’t see her climbing over the 15 year olds. Other skaters benefit from being the number one in their countries. I think Japan has a virtual tie between Rita and Kaori, but Kaori may need to up her technical marks to be competitive in Japan and internationally.

Last edited:

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I felt that both Liza and Anna were undermarked in the SP. They did make mistakes but even then they should have been around 70, and not 67, given the difficulty of the jumps.

Liza should not get high marks for basic skating but there are other criteria in the PCS that she needs to be judged on. I am not sure that she is getting the GOEs she deserves when she lands her jumps well, with better quality.

Did you watch the SP? It's no secret I enjoy Tuktamysheva, but she wasn't exactly 'on' in the program. Her jumps were tight and she wasn't listening to the music at all IMO. I usually get into her performances because of her sass and energy, but it wasn't there. Shcherbakova still skates a little small, and with the mistake, I don't see anything wrong with her scores in the SP. Until the quad is a possibility in the short, I think she's always going to have to be playing catch-up to some of the other more well-rounded skaters.

Where exactly did you find Tennell to be overmarked? Just curious. Saying that you think a skater should've been at 'x score' means nothing if you don't explain where they lost/earned points in your opinion.

Tinami Amori

:D my own introduction is obviously "not what Mishin said".

that's not a quote from Mishin. It's the article writer's (who is not even named there) point of view. Don't put words in Mishin's mouth.
You don't need to educate the readers about the obvious. They are smart enough to tell apart, what is "my words", the author of the article "words" and quotes by Mishin clearly marked as quotes "Mishin:" :rofl:

If you need something to do, translate the new long interview by his wife.... (where she is doing some damage control and diverting attention from the "American judging" issue) :rofl:

Tinami Amori

Thank you for clarifying this. I really couldn't make sense, especially of him complaining that Kostornaya surprised them with 3A. It's not like Liza has the copyright to 3A. 🙄

Mishin gave an interview right after Skate America to the Russian press. Then made comments after, when asked about it, and added a few issues.

It was spread on social media, internet, in various forms: bloggers' articles and videos, media taking several quotes and writing articles about it, publications quoting segments of it, etc.

The issue about "thin-built" came in the same bundle as "unfair judging", did not mention names of Shcher. or Bradie, but the way his comments were structured, with finer details, it was related to the fact that Bradie is ONE of the girls who is thin.. He was comparing Liza to all "thin girls" right after "American judging" and "Americans are not better than Russians" statement.

Kostornaya and 3A in the last few of his comments came up, but can be understood only by those who read few of his other and previous comments, and who know "the whole story" prior to that. That would require several links and explanations, not related to Skate America.

As Mishin said, "he does not want to start trouble", so he does not say many things "directly", while "saying it".. :D

Thanks for clarifying...I did not think Mishin would single out Bradie (which he did not)...after all, he works with her too (and can take credit for her improvement this season...he has often raved about what a hard worker she is).
a) In one of the comments he singled out Bradie, b) even if he did not in the original interview, who was the girl that got "the favoritism of American marks" that was not supposed to have been ahead of Liza?

His comments are quoted and discussed by many. He was asked about Bradie Tennell in 2nd place ahead of Liza and answered about Bradie Tennell.
start @ :40 (it is in Russian) but you will hear "Bradie Tennell".... and then "America, America, American" from there on..

another one (blogger discussing his words)... american, americans, america..

in English, on RT... american, americans, america..

and there are so many more.... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information