#TeamTrainwreck 19: The Journey of a Thousand Miles Starts with a Single Splat

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Rostelecom invitation by Samarin and Ignatov 😍

J

Jeschke

Does Kazuki getting involved in the magic show during the gala qualify for "bizarre off-ice incidents"?
Of course this works in favor for him :respec:
Thanks, I missed.
It´s boreman who´s there again... :shuffle:
👊
You will be the first one going little-school-girl-crazy when he's flirting with you in his lascivious SP ending pose!
But Aymoz and Posterboy will be there from the team
  • Elvis
  • Schott
Fromer BLR pair skater Mikalai Kamianchuk tied the Knot.. Congrats.
Link does not work for me. I wanna see :drama:

J

Jeschke

(((Fentz))) (((Me)))
Skate Canada less than a week away :watch:
The costume suspense is killing me.
«Zwinger Pokal Dresden» sounds kind of trainwrecky....
Bossman teacher:
'Zwinger' is an old german word for jail. Today you only call 'Zwinger' the place, some people held their dogs in outside.
'Zwinger' is one of the most famous sightseeings in Dresden.

Speaking of trainwrecky events: Golden Bear this weekend with Grm season debut and Schott.
Watch Schott's SP protocol looking like this:
3f3t
3a<< fall
3lz<
And we will get no footage :drama:
Watch it!

Last edited by a moderator:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Weekend recap:

Kuchvalska is back bitchezzz. Clean 3toe-3toe, 3sal-3toe, 3loop, and 3lutz. 151 points, 5th place. 3 weeks ago at Nepela, 109 points, dead last. :kickass: See you at Euros and Worlds.

1930s narrowly lost out on #1 BLR lady status at Ice Star by a point.

Karly wuzrobbed bigtime of a medal at Halloween Cup. Easily had the best-skated LP there and was held down on PCS. The Hungarian technical controller nailed Karly's jumps, but was super lenient with Julia Lang. Also, one of the worst-skated senior Bs I've seen in quite some time. Yikes.

Leonova had the highest SP score of any Russian lady competing this weekend (Scherbakova, Tuktamysheva, Konstantinova, Samodurova, etc). She really does deserve some sort of international assignment.

Speaking of Konstantinova, what is going on here? This wasn't even fun, like "oh, that's our girl, what a trainwreck". Something seemed very very off, like injury or total lack of ice time? (And actually this all applies to Yamashita as well). And she looked so good at the Aurora Games, too.

Brezina needs to ditch the Beatles and go back to Thunderstruck or even this would be an improvement. WTH happened in the second half?

Bychenko gets my personal do hard award for the week. He looks so hot and I love his sense of humor. Dracula Krasnozhon and Bondage Brown win runner up.

Aliev was screwed a little bit by the tech controller here with the call on the lutz, but bronze is the right result and I'm happy for him. The LP is growing on me, but he still needs to dirty it up.

I'm watching a little more dance this season, my main takeaway is that I will be rooting so damn hard for Chock to somehow overtake Hubbell as USA #1. Stepanova's FD isn't at all what I was expecting, but I liked it.

However, Olivia Smart cosplaying Olivia Newton-John and Diaz's preposterous FD outfit were the highlight of the competition for me. Shoutout to Shevchenko/Eremenko for the best program, but they skate so small!

Laney

👊
You will be the first one going little-school-girl-crazy when he's flirting with you in his lascivious SP ending pose!

• Elvis
  • Schott

:rofl: desillusioned bossman :rofl: As IF... I plan my washroom break at his SP or something like this :lol:
The ONLY time I may get little school girl crazy is then:

Vagabond

Brezina needs to ditch the Beatles and go back to Thunderstruck or even this would be an improvement. WTH happened in the second half?
WTH happened in the first half?

On this clip, he maintains his starting position for a few seconds until a woman says something that sounds like "Go on." It sounds like it's been dubbed into the music, not added by the Russian commentators or the person who posted the video.:huh: At any rate, all he has time to do before the cut ends is attempt his quadruple salchow. The opening lines of the song are not a felicitous choice to go with what he is doing on ice, particularly when he rocked the day before. :gallopin1

My suggestion is that he rework his program to fit a song that goes with his shirt and is exactly the right length for a Free Skate, namely Karma Chameleon. :p

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
S

SmallFairy

I think this is a fraud Lavrenchuk :lol: Here’s the correct legendary one, private profile, but she accepted me pretty quickly. She is coaching, and seems to have four kids AND she’s on the ice with a huge cat! 😻😻😻
#crazycatlady

(And she started following me back😍
#euros1997forever )

SamuraiK

I think this is a fraud Lavrenchuk :lol: Here’s the correct legendary one, private profile, but she accepted me pretty quickly. She is coaching, and seems to have four kids AND she’s on the ice with a huge cat! 😻😻😻
#crazycatlady

#euros1997forever )

Damn then why she appeared in my suggestions to follow? Stupid Instagram.

J

Jeschke

Speaking of Konstantinova, what is going on here? This wasn't even fun, like "oh, that's our girl, what a trainwreck". Something seemed very very off, like injury or total lack of ice time? (And actually this all applies to Yamashita as well). And she looked so good at the Aurora Games, too.
First of all: that shit MR free skate has to go! Now!
Karly wuzrobbed bigtime of a medal at Halloween Cup.
If you called this wuzrobbed bigtime I wonder what you will call it when you realize that the shitty Tayside Trophy event in August (where McKay's obvious << lutzes were called clean) will decide the british euros race in a month from now :watch:
#justice4karly

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
If you called this wuzrobbed bigtime I wonder what you will call it when you realize that the shitty Tayside Trophy event in August (where McKay's obvious << lutzes were called clean) will decide the british euros race in a month from now :watch:
#justice4karly

Seriously, this result was the source of most of my angst this weekend. :drama: Scoring was blatantly in favor of Lang and Toth. #justice4karly

#euros1997forever )

Remember last season when it was rumored she was joining #TeamTsareva? What might have been....

Anyways, I just requested access, too. We share Irina Derbina Karotom, Lorenz Magri, and @SmallFairy as common followers. :love: I wonder if she's curious as to who all these rando international people wanting to follow her are.

#TTW = social media influencers? :yikes:

S

SmallFairy

After SA, I forgot to mention how much I loved those kiddo sweepers dressed as Elvis. Just awsome. With Elvis’es all over the place it was like that cheat code in GTA that turns everyone into Elvis.
#sanandreas4ever

(PS All my exes live in Texas!)

Laney

Samohin :gallopin1 again! He’s been added to Rostelecom to replace Zhou.
Not sure if it's a compliment for him, as the Russian federation is known to invite lower level skaters.
But it's always great to see my posterboy skate so who cares! I just hole he Freds the white wolfes 🐺😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information