Byebye Kitty (kicked of IG)
(in memory of the good old times 😍)
A pleasure it was!

aliceanne

New discipline - no.
New partner - yes.
If it's Perkova - no one cares!

Are you already planning for Daisuke?

Edit: Rereading, my statement makes no sense at all. But that feels very appropriate for #ttw standards :D

I can’t decide whether his credentials will hurt or help him with dance judges. They base their marks on reputation more than any other discipline. I’m not sure whether they will consider him a champion or an interloper. I see a lot of potential for heartbreak.

It is a big year for TTW alum. Lubov and Han Yan are back!

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
Tennell - :oops::oops: is this the same stiff comatose girl from Pyeonchang? This felt very Kostner-esque.

I ALWAYS agree with you.

I was just coming back into the thread to say that after a third viewing of Bradie's SP it was very Carolina Kostner... especially the ending pose.

J

Jeschke

Sectionals??!! So he really think he can over take Chen or Zhou from the USA team when he cpuldnt even stop Shmuratko for UKR.
Delusion of the century
Maybe he thinks he could outquad velvetboy.
With 15 TES :rofl:

J

Jeschke

GP USA Pairs FS recap

R/W - He is damn handsome. The skating is forgettable. So I demand this as his new costume.
J/B - I wonder how the head colouring actually looks like in reality. lllusion works perfectly on screen.
A/W - That throw splat! :yikes: Harley looked so done. I would appreciate some of the IG charisma on ice.
C/J - I like this pairing a lot. Obviosuly not his day. The pants are too tight buddy.
D/F - Somehow this felt hold back until the last third. This program builds so nicely. Skated clean, this will bring the house down at nationals.
CG/LD - I prefer that style way more than the 'staged stuff' they often do. Well, this was a shot back into reality after CS USA.
P/K - I am such a sucker for Khodykin's pep talk to start :love: Such a good program. So unique. Love them. SBS 3flips bitchez :respec:
P/J - It was nice to see Jin helping her up after that hard fall in the boards. Remember the days when Zhang just drove away :drama: The 'Cloud Atlas' OST is stunning; the program is good but well, their SP's will always stand out.

Do soft: Khodykin in 5yrs when the babyfat is gone :D

s_parks

P/K - I am such a sucker for Khodykin's pep talk to start :love: Such a good program. So unique. Love them. SBS 3flips bitchez :respec:
So I'm not the only one who loves the pre-skate pep talk, haha. I was about to say, she kind of has intense Stolbova energy but he seems to be more of an older brother figure and not like, glared to death by her if he makes a mistake. :p

S

SmallFairy

Elton John would not be seen dead in Nathan’s shirt (and that says a lot) (Mozer might wear it) though his choreo in the Benny and the jets part were EVERYTHING! 😍

Our boy zayaked himself off second place. :gallopin1Behind Velvet Boy. No comment:gallopin1 Everybody complained about VBs S&G program last year. I didn’t find this new one a lot more engaging...

J

Jeschke

GP USA Men FS recap

Shimada - For a JPN skater, I am not impressed.
Savosin - I love Roman to classic music. Playing it safe might have been the best option after yesterday. His technique was always worrisome and obviosuly it's not getting better in seniors :(
Krasnozhon - His interpretation is nothing for the faint-hearted :shuffle: Neither is his hair.
Tomono - I love the turtleneck look on Tomono this season. Great he went for the original score of MR too (not inly for the songs), which is stunning :love: I just wished, he would have gone for a penniless sitar player look.
Cha - Very much dislike the program. I want Cinderella back immedietaly!
Jin - Well, I just would prefer a clean program with easier content. Program builds so nicely.
Brown - I feared I would have to admit that this is a stunnig program, well, it isn't 🤷‍♂️ The last third was nice. The tech content is a joke. I don't even start to comment the judging.
Bychenko - New costume :smokin:
Brezina - I demand an on-floor-copy of this program and all it's poses and hip swings by @alchemy void ! Now!
Messing - I think I could like this program for him. Good fight boy!
Aliev - Looking so good :swoon: Thanks for being back! :love: I just love him. Good fighting spirit. Finally some stamina! Behind Brown? WTF :mitchell:
Chen - This FS was just a warm-up for Fentz's costume next week :love: Chen is damn hot and so good.

S

SmallFairy

Explain, now. Am I totally off today?
He just did 2 4t's and 2 3lz's.
So he could have gone for a third jump (3t) in repetition, or?
Help, now!

Did Aliev get Zayak call for too many toe loop (2 quad toe and 2 triple toes) or for too many jumps repeated 3Lz << , 3lz+3t, 4t+3t, 4t ???
Jumps. Only can repeat two jumps with 3 or 4 rotations. The popped Lutz in the beginning got called a downgraded triple. He didn't realize it, I'm sure.
Yes. It came back to that first jump. I would have said 2Lz step out but they've gone with 3Lz<< and whump, there's your zayak.

Thanks to everyone explaining in the PBP thread!

J

Jeschke

GP USA Ice Dance FD recap

S/E - Awesome look. Hair and nipple. Stunning costumes. Totally love the program. RUS#3 (@taz'smum , you know I like you still, but sorry :p)
C/S - Meat Loaf :rofl: I must check pbp, I bet @alchemy void orgasmed damn hard. (is there a duet of Meat Loaf and Celine out there?)
G/P - No world ranking points for Sofia/Igor :drama:
L/LG - However these costumes should work together 🤷‍♂️
C/P - This program wasn't good live and it isn't on screen.
S/D - There are no words how much I dislike their set of programs this season. Sorry. Not to speak of actual skills.
Z/G - Costumes are good. I would prefer classic Lara Croft pants and top though. Good to see Jon is into both programs. Well done.
H/B - Heavily dislike both outfits. Well, it's not a bad program, butit doesn't get to me 🤷‍♂️
FB/S - The film noir part to start is breathtaking.
S/B - Stunning look. Love the 1st part and the end. Not sure what to think of the Justin Timberlake part though. Winning FD in US :eek:

SamuraiK

Skate America Pairs LP Recap

R&W : Weak and bland
J&B: OH dear, at least they keep trying
Aussies: Spartacus is too much for the IN skills of this team.
C&J: He's kinda hulky. That's all I remember from last night :D
Simba and Nala: Not sure about the redux of such odd music but apparently it lifts them up, so... yay?
C&L: Back to US pairs being hopeless
P&K: She's fierce. SHe wants the results. He's like Bukin's spiritual brother acting like a big puppy waiting for its meal. They kinda got lucky wiht a silver in this weak field.
Leftovers: Amazing program. Horrible fall. Sacrificing some goats tonight to see it skate to its full potential at worlds.

Best Dressed: Jin
Do Hard: Johnson

Best Moment: The Winning Program

SamuraiK

Skate America Men LP Recap

Overall I hate the cut of time for Mens programs. Everything feels so rushed and all the skaters getting exhausted in order to finish everything. Skating is not a race, is a (TTW) ride.

Shimada - Reminded of me of D10. :( Quite lovely. He's one for the future.
RUS casualty - Oh well, you can say you made it to the GP now. This was good for 1st or 2nd group at Euros finals but here it was a wasted spot. See you in Challengers from now on, kid.
Blond Dracula - He gets into the programs and lives it. Problem is there0s nothing to get into. Is a shame. He showed lots of potential before but no real progress.
Timono - Just as I loved the Sp i hated this. So many frantic edited music cuts with no real flow.
Cinderello - Im sad to see him struggling still :(
Spidey - sighs... the improvement in his skating is evident but the mind betrays him. Another headcase with hardware
Former Teletubby - Back to hideous costumes thank you. Nice program, awesome final posebut I'll never be a fan. He deserved the podium in this splatfest though.
Grandpa - Zzzzzzz I've seen this kind of program a thousand times already and no onehas surpassed Javi.
TTW Legend - Wow he looks good on that. The program sucks. He bombs. Nothing new.
Messing - I think NOvember Rain in a more passionate skater would be a very good vehicle. Keegan is powerful but reminds me of Stojko. Just one big note after another with no rhythm.
Your Boy - His style of body movement is too soft fot that song. When are coaches going to understand just because one music becomes a hit with another skater it doesn't mean lighting is gonna strike twice.
Chen - Ok, that was much better. He's unbeatable but please tell me he's not going to win a third world title in that shirt.

Best Dressed - Savosin
Do Hard - Brezina

Best Moment: Grooovy

J

Jeschke

GP USA Ladies FS recap:

Leung - Really liked the concept. Really like her.
Yamashita - not her competition.
Konstantinova - 2lz fall 🆘 Our girl :( That shit program has to go! @Ka3sha tell her!
Glenn - I liker her to soft tones, and I love 'Gravity' but this was a bit too much, even for me.
Mallet - Zzzh.
Lim - Lim is such a treasure :love: This oldschool FS is so my thing! :love:
Tuktamysheva - I love you Tuk, but this FS sucks so much.
Chen - Secret Garden will always bring the Mukhortova memories :drama: Great vehicle for her. The distance in the axels :swoon: The choreo sequence is everything.
Shcherbakova - No words. Stunning. English interview afterwards, so charming.
Higuchi - Nice program, but well, Higuchi is just not my type of skater. Sorry. I am happy it was way better than Lombardia though.
Sakamoto - Well, of course that's not the kind of program I like, but well, I like the badass dress.
Tennell - Lil' Rose music :drama: Rock solid. If I liked it, that's another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information