2018 Fall-Spring TV New/Returning Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaileyCatts

Anybody else watching "Whiskey Cavalier"? I really like it so far.

I love Whiskey Cavalier! I like the characters and witty comebacks. The stories kinda make you roll your eyes, but pretty much all spy shows do cause they are so outrageous. But I love it. Its all about liking the characters.

BaileyCatts

Chicago Med ..... so is it just me, or have they been building to an 'Ava is a psycho Fatal Attraction I'm gonna boil your bunny' type of girl. :shuffle: She was totally behind that phone call.

Susan1

ITA with you whole post, but especially this paragraph. I was all WTF at Randall’s complaining about driving back and forth, because he totally caused his own problem. He strikes me as someone who doesn’t think things through very well, and just decides he is going to do something because he thinks he has to or because he just wants to, but he doesn’t stop to consider the effects on the rest of his family. Taking in Deja is another example of that.
Me being sarcastic last week -
I hardly think this little dance studio said you have to work 80 hours a week and ignore your family or you can't teach here at all. Does she make $100 an hour? It's not like she has private students. She is just an employee with no credentials or recent experience. What's next, she's going to buy the studio?
Geez. Sell your house, get something smaller, take your kids out of their school, buy a dance studio that's going to take up even more of your time. And this is what's going to make their marriage happy? No. Just more angst for next season.

Randall mentioned that he didn't make much as a councilman. I realize that Philadelphia is a big city, but here in little Miamisburg, I don't have any idea how much our council people make, but they also have full time jobs elsewhere or are retired. One owns a real estate company, one owns a dental practice, one is retired from Miamisburg schools (he was my 9th grade Algebra teacher, and later a principal, and later the Superintendent, and is the son of one of the other secretaries where my mom worked for most of her adult life), one is a retired high school guidance counselor.

Skate Talker

Tonight's episode of 911 was INTENSE. I will always love Jennifer Love Hewitt.
Yes it was but I am just glad this story arc has had an ending. I am getting pretty tired of shows that milk something like this for season after season. On the other hand, I am hoping that this, and the big wait for the new episodes, is not a sign that the show is wrapping it up for good.

BaileyCatts

Better Call Saul fans waiting for Season 5? Prepare to wait longer. I just read that now it will not return until 2020 due to casting availability. :mad: Why don't they run marathons of BCS they way they do The Walking Dead. That damn show is on every time I check AMC. We can't have 40 hours to run a BCS marathon? I could do another Breaking Bad marathon again as well. :p

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
Better Call Saul fans waiting for Season 5? Prepare to wait longer. I just read that now it will not return until 2020 due to casting availability. :mad: Why don't they run marathons of BCS they way they do The Walking Dead. That damn show is on every time I check AMC. We can't have 40 hours to run a BCS marathon? I could do another Breaking Bad marathon again as well. :p

Nooooooo. I need my Nacho fix.

VGThuy

The series finale of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend was sort of a relief because I was getting tired of that show, but I still think season 1 & 2 were two of the best seasons of TV I've seen. It's still sad to see it end. It provided me hours of music. It's hard to believe they wrote at least two songs for every episode, and apparently they wrote about 157 songs in the four years the series ran.

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday April 07/2019 - Saturday April 13/2019: https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...re-schedule-dates-for-new-and-returning-shows

Sunday, April 7
8 p.m. - The 54th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards - CBS (Three-Hour Special Presentation)
8 p.m. - Killing Eve Season 2 - BBC America, AMC
9 p.m. - The Chi Season 2 - Showtime
10 p.m. - Unforgotten Season 2 - PBS

Monday, April 8
12:00 a.m. - LAZOR WULF - Adult Swim

Tuesday, April 9
12:01 a.m. PT - Trolls: The Beat Goes On! Season 6 - Netflix
8 p.m. - The Bold Type Season 3 - Freeform
9 p.m. - RECONSTRUCTION: AMERICA AFTER THE CIVIL WAR - PBS (Two-Hour Series Premiere)
9 p.m. - Deadliest Catch Season 15 - Discovery
9 p.m. - THE CODE - CBS
10 p.m. - FOSSE/VERDON - FX
10 p.m. - You Me Her Season 3 - Audience

Wednesday, April 10
12:01 a.m. PT - YOU VS. WILD - Netflix
9 p.m. - Expedition Unknown Season 7 - Discovery

Thursday, April 11
12:01 a.m. PT - The Twilight Zone - CBS All Access (Time Slot Premiere)
12:01 a.m. PT - BLACK SUMMER - Netflix
8 p.m. - DOUBLE SHOT AT LOVE WITH DJ PAULY D & VINNY - MTV
10:30 p.m. - THE FLAY LIST - Food Network

Friday, April 12
12:01 a.m. - BUG DIARIES - Amazon
12:01 a.m. - Diablo Guardian Season 2 - Amazon
12:01 a.m. - SPECIAL - Netflix
12:01 a.m. - HUGE IN FRANCE - Netflix

Saturday, April 13
8 p.m. - BOTTLED WITH LOVE (TV Movie) - Hallmark
8 p.m. - SECRETS IN A SMALL TOWN (TV Movie) - Lifetime
9 p.m. - CHASING LIFE WITH DR. SANJAY GUPTA - CNN

Please post any updates I may have missed.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Looking forward to Fosse. I came up in dance during that period an am interested in what they’ll do with it and how accurate they’ll be. If they’re accurate, this won’t be a musical.

HeatherC

Searching for Sanity
FYI, in case anyone else is watching The Village (I am still enjoying it very much), it moves to 9 PM starting this Tuesday. :)

Susan1

American Idol - did Shaggy steal that Angel song from Angel of the Morning and change the words? I know it was from the 60's some time, and we hated the song when they played it nonstop the second time around by Juice Newton whenever that was, but this had the same melody and the word Angel without all the other words.

Susan1

Chicago Med ..... so is it just me, or have they been building to an 'Ava is a psycho Fatal Attraction I'm gonna boil your bunny' type of girl. :shuffle: She was totally behind that phone call.
I just caught up on my Chicago shows last night.
I've always thought Ava was creepy. And I wish to heck she would open her mouth when she talks. Between her accent and her clenched jaw, I can't understand what she's saying most of the time.

On Fire - the guy falling through that sidewalk grate. People have always made fun of me for walking around them. So - ha.

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday April 14/2019 - Saturday April 20/2019: https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...re-schedule-dates-for-new-and-returning-shows

Sunday, April 14
9 p.m. - Game of Thrones Season 8 - HBO
9 p.m. - LES MISÉRABLES - PBS

Monday, April 15
12:01 a.m. PT - NO GOOD NICK - Netflix
9 p.m. - Arrow Season 7 - The CW (New Time Slot)
9 p.m. - The Code - CBS (Time Slot Premiere)

Tuesday, April 16
8 p.m. - The Big Interview with Dan Rather Season 7 - AXS TV
9:30 p.m. - BLESS THIS MESS - NBC

Thursday, April 18
12:01 a.m. PT - MY FIRST FIRST LOVE - Netflix
8:30 p.m. - Life In Pieces Season 4 - CBS [Special Time]
9:30 p.m. - Life In Pieces Season 4 - CBS [Time Slot Premiere]

Friday, April 19
12:01 a.m. PT - Bosch Season 5 - AMazon
12:01 a.m. PT - Cuckoo Season 5 - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - RAMY - Hulu
12:01 a.m. PT - RIAKKUMA AND KAORU - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - Samantha! Season 2 - Netflix
9 p.m. - I SHIP IT - The CW

Saturday, April 20
7 p.m. - Murdoch Mysteries Season 12 - Ovation
8 p.m. - I AM SOMEBODY'S CHILD: THE REGINA LOUISE STORY (TV Movie) - Lifetime
8 p.m. - EASTER UNDER WRAPS: SPRING FEVER (TV Movie) - Hallmark
9 p.m. - Restaurant: Impossible Season 14 - Food Network
10 p.m. - LETTER FROM MY MOTHER (TV Movie) - Lifetime

Please post any updates I may have missed.

AliasJohnDoe

Headcase Addict
New/Returning Shows for the week Sunday April 21/2019 - Saturday April 27/2019: https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...re-schedule-dates-for-new-and-returning-shows

Sunday, April 21
8 p.m. - MOTOWN 60: A GRAMMY CELEBRATION - CBS
9 p.m. - Worst Cooks in America Season 16 - Food Network

Monday, April 22
12:01 a.m. PT - Selection Day Season 2 - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - Pinky Malinky Season 2 - Netflix
10 p.m. - GENTLEMAN JACK - HBO

Tuesday, April 23
9 p.m. - Tales Season 2 - BET

Wednesday, April 24
12:01 a.m. PT - Cobra Kai Season 2 - YouTube

Thursday, April 25
9 p.m. - Top Gear Season 26 - BBC America

Friday, April 26
12:01 a.m. PT - She-Ra and the Princess of Power Season 2 - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - The Protector Season 2 - Netflix
12:01 a.m. PT - YANKEE - Netflix

Saturday, April 27
8 p.m. - LOVE TAKES FLIGHT (TV Movie) - Hallmark
8 p.m. - PREGNANT AND DEADLY (TV Movie) - Lifetime
8 p.m. - 2019 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony - HBO
9 p.m. - The Son Season 2 - AMC

Please post any updates i may have missed.

Susan1

I don't remember the crime at all, but someone mentioned it in the Miamisburg group on FB a month ago and I forgot about it. Then I was flipping channels last night and saw a Miamisburg police car on the screen! Oh yeah, that episode of Snapped I was supposed to watch, so I found it on again next Saturday at 3 p.m. and set it to record. I've never watched Snapped, but thank you, Oxygen, for rerunning these over and over and over.

https://www.dayton.com/news/crime--...featured-show-snapped/dVazw1RqG5W53hb5t8L6jJ/
If I messed up the time it's on, it's the Pandora Zan episode. You would think an unusual name like that would have stuck in my mind, but no. :)

Jay42

Between the click of the light
Fresh off the Boat hasn't been renewed yet and while I know ABC didn't announce it until May last year I am still very nervous about it being renewed. It's the only one of the shows I watch that hasn't been renewed yet.

Susan1

American Idol .... I said it two weeks ago, I'll say it again (and again and again :p) .... Laine Hardy is going to win this thing.
Someone bumped up the America Idol reboot thread from last year and this season is being discussed now, if you want to jump over! :)
edited - Never mind! You already did. I should have addressed this to Megi:
I'm looking forward to the Queen-themed episode on Sunday. :cheer:

Susan1

I don't know who else cares, but Friday Night Lights is starting up on the Longhorn channel on May 3. It's 3-4 episodes in a row on Fridays and Saturdays. I hope they get through every season. I was recording it (again) on some movie channel (no commercials!) when I had U300, but it went away when I downgraded.

I still have most of the episodes of All American in my DVR. I lost interest after the first couple - because it wasn't Friday Night Lights. I think I'll just delete them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information