deanna

Selling 2 tickets ISU Grand Prix Final VIP Figure Skating All Event Package
Section 101 Row 5 Seats 8 and 9
Selling at the price I paid $800 CDN
PM if interested

IceAlisa

discriminating and persnickety ballet aficionado
Hi, Did you get my message asking if you still had the 2 tickets for the all event GPF in Vancouver?
Hi, didn’t get the message. The tickets have been sold. Hope you get to go!

Meoima

Hello, another friend has GPF tickets for sale. Infomation as bellow:
Dec 6 (Short,All Junior,SR Men&Ladies) E-BL Row 5, Seat 15
Dec 7 (JR DANCE&JR MEN-F,SR DANCE-R,PAIRS-S,MEN-F) KC, Row 5, Seat 1
Dec 9 (Gala) E-BL, Row 3, Seat 19
I also got a ticket for practice sessions.
Original price as she brought them through PayPal. Please send me a message if you are interested.

kiches

Posting for some friends, please send a message if you’re interested. Tickets are all PDFs from Ticketmaster and can be transferred via email and printed at home. PayPal accepted.

2018 GPF Vancouver All-Event Tickets

Ticket #1 - Section 110 Row 8 asking $240 CAD (or $182 USD)

Ticket #2 - Section 101 Row 6 asking $250 CAD (or $190 USD)

Ticket #3 - Section 116 Row 16 asking $200 CAD (or $152 USD)

Super Fan Bag (PDF voucher to be redeemed at the event) $70 CAD (or $53 USD)

Vickie946

Selling

GPF Vancouver

All event Section 118 Row 3
All event Section 108 Row 6
12.7 kc Row4
12.9 kc Row4

Original price and still negotiable.

Pls PM. Thanks.

kiches

Re-posting these tickets with additional discount, if anyone is interested I'll connect you with my friend via email to work out Paypal payment and ticket transfer.

2018 GPF Vancouver All-Event Tickets

Section 110 Row 8 asking $160 USD

Section 101 Row 6 asking $140 USD

Section 116 Row 16 asking $100 USD

Vickie946

Selling

All event Section 108 Row 6–150USD
12.7 kc Row4 —100usd
12.9 kc Row4 —100usd
20% off if take all
Price negotiable. Pls PM. Thanks.

Last edited:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I desperately need help to transfer my ticket bought through mobile transfer to my iPhone.

I am told to txt the ticket to my iPhone and then to the wallet which I don't have.

I tried calling ticketmaster for help but they are too busy and have only the automated service.

How do I txt my mobile ticket from ticketmaster?

How do I create a wallet on my iPhone?

I hate automation. I am technologically challenged. I should never have bought the mobile transfer ticket from Stubhub. I read that a mobile transfer ticket cannot be printed and I must show my ticket on the phone.

Vickie946

Ehhh I’m not quite sure what do you mean by mobile transfer. There is a function of Ticketmaster called TRANSFER. It’s a button showed in the detail of your ticket in your account. You can click it and TRANSFER to another tm account. That’s the case I do with other buyers.
Never use stubhub too. Sorry cannot help with it.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Ehhh I’m not quite sure what do you mean by mobile transfer. There is a function of Ticketmaster called TRANSFER. It’s a button showed in the detail of your ticket in your account. You can click it and TRANSFER to another tm account. That’s the case I do with other buyers.
Never use stubhub too. Sorry cannot help with it.

I bought it from Stubhub. They have Mobile transfer. They say you cannot print the ticket but when i saw it on TM it showed the Print ticket sign. I will call stubhub later to get help. I have to go out. Worst case scenario I may have to transfer it back to the seller, but I dont know if that means no refund. I utterly dislike showing tickets on my phone. I always print them, no matter where or how I bought them.

Vickie946

I bought it from Stubhub. They have Mobile transfer. They say you cannot print the ticket but when i saw it on TM it showed the Print ticket sign. I will call stubhub later to get help. I have to go out. Worst case scenario I may have to transfer it back to the seller, but I dont know if that means no refund. I utterly dislike showing tickets on my phone. I always print them, no matter where or how I bought them.
Yeah I think stubhub may help with this. It’s their way to transfer the ticket anyway. Good luck with all these.

kiches

If someone transferred the ticket to you through Ticketmaster through Stubhub, you likely have to login to the Ticketmaster account associated with the email it was transferred to, and print it from My Tickets section within Ticketmaster on a computer. The mobile app won't show you a PDF of the print out from what I can tell (even if you hit print on your phone), and I don't believe there's e-ticket for the all-event tickets at least.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
@Vash01 Just click the link to text them to your phone. You don’t need to use Apple Wallet unless you want to

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I was able to print the tickets from my ticketmaster account. I think it is a good seat Sec. 118, row 3. Should be aisle seat, in a corner. I usually dont go for Corner but it is ok.

Last edited:

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
One All events ticket for Sale. Sec. 111, Row 18, seat 3. Paid USD 275. Motivated to sell, at discounted prices. Will sell to the highest bidder. I have the printed tickets. Can exchange in Vancouver or just outside the arena. PM me if interested. Transfer through ticketmaster may be possible too.

Will consider selling individual events tickets at discounted prices if the All events ticket does not get sold. Again, PM/DM me if interested.

Last edited:

camt

Hi! I'm looking to buy 2-3 tickets in Rows 1-5 for the ISU GPF. Prefer All-Event tickets but will consider individual events too. Please message me if you are selling. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information