Tonya Harding: What Happened?

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
On the Reelz channel (channel 238 with DirecTV) beginning 2p.m. Central, 3 p.m. Eastern. Sorry for such a short notice, but I didn't realize it was coming on today.

Made in 2017. "Nancy Kerrigan was attacked just 6 weeks before the 1994 Winter Olympics when Tonya's ex-husband admits to the attack. He drags Tonya down with him."

Inessence

I believe that was just a renamed “Scandal Made Me Famous” episode to capitalize on the movie.

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
Word's cannot express how glad I am that my wife and me were at a weekend re-treat about how to repress the experience we had when we first attempted to consume-ate our relations the night we got marred. The church has pointed us toward new ways to achieve firm progress and to over-come hard issues.

Those in the media who want to keep criminal Tonia in the spotlight sicken me, my wife agrees. What more is there to say except that she should of been in the slammer for years.

WillyElliot

Tanning one day, then wearing a winter coat today.
Word's cannot express how glad I am that my wife and me were at a weekend re-treat about how to repress the experience we had when we first attempted to consume-ate our relations the night we got marred. The church has pointed us toward new ways to achieve firm progress and to over-come hard issues.

Those in the media who want to keep criminal Tonia in the spotlight sicken me, my wife agrees. What more is there to say except that she should of been in the slammer for years.

Your wife and you should check out her 'wedding night' video. Though it is somewhat disappointing. Technical Merit: 4.2 Artistic Impression: 3.8 (could have gone lower but she was at least moving some of the time.) Not sure you'd over-come what with your hard issues though, Stasi....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information