2018 U.S. Stars on Ice TV broadcast (April 14 on NBCSN)

Sylvia

TBD
Re-posting from the U.S. SOI thread in GSD (thanks, @mollymgr!):
SOI will be on TV this year.

According to their latest tweet...
https://twitter.com/starsonice/status/980112023517249542

One week from today, our [4/7/18] Orlando show at @AmwayCenter will be recorded for broadcast, and highlights will air on @NBCSN on Saturday, 4/14, from 12:30-1:30pm Eastern. Tune in! #SOI18 #starsonice
Also posted on their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/starsonice...10101600935/10155405658035936/?type=3&theater
... Nathan Chen, Adam Rippon, Maia and Alex Shibutani, Bradie Tennell, Madison Hubbell & Zachary Donohue, Mirai Nagasu, Karen Chen, Ashley Wagner, Jason Brown and Meryl Davis and Charlie White!

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
This is awesome, @Sylvia. Thank you for reposting @mollymgr's post. For some reason, I missed watching last year or it wasn't shown on TV in my area. This will be a treat! Totally loving the cast! (y)šŸŽ† šŸŽ‡

Sylvia

TBD
The entire opening group number to Pink's "Raise Your Glass" was shown.

ETA: Jason's Hamilton number is the first solo shown.

Sylvia

TBD
Next up: Hubbell/Donohue's new program (choreo. by Samuel Chouinard?) to "Make me Feel" by Janelle MonaĢe.

Sylvia

TBD
Darn, I was hoping for Adam's "Remedy" (Adele).

ETA: Followed by Ashley's new "I am Here" (Pink).

Barbara Manatee

Adam getting the star intro and living up to it, judging by the screams. I wonder if he could have a little word with H/D about their costumes? :slinkaway

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
It's so good to see Ashley skating, and I'm loving this program! :love:

Sylvia

TBD
Yay, Meryl/Charlie's new "Elastic Heart" (Sia) with the scarf. :)

ETA: Mirai's "Body Language" (Queen) is an exhibition number she's done earlier in the season.

Sylvia

TBD
Shibutani's "Fix You"/"Paradise" Coldplay medley, followed by Karen's new "Blow Your Mind (Mwah)" by Dua Lipa.

ETA - last thing shown was the finale to "You Will Be Found" (from Dear Evan Hansen).

Last edited:

paskatefan

I was pleasantly surprised by the broadcast in that we got to see a number of full programs (not just snippets). My only disappointment was that one of Bradie's programs wasn't shown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information