MIsty Blades/Skate Mom

Banned Member
For once, I was not involved, however, I was right there when it happened.
On the last day of skating lessons before the Holiday break, the moms got to skate with their kids at the end of the lessons.
One short mom wasn't particularly a great skater, while her daughter was. "Short mom" accidentally skated into a "tall mom" who had given birth recently. When the short mom accidentally plowed into tall mom, she face planted into tall mom's chest, and mother's milk got all over short mom's face.
Tall mom was concerned and asked short mom if she was okay, short mom accused tall mom of deliberately trying to blind her with her mother's milk.
Short mom was crying hysterically and called the police and her lawyer. Within minutes, tall mom was sued by short mom of aggravated assault.
The husbands thought the whole thing was stupid and persuaded short mom to drop the lawsuit and the assault charges.
Do you have any crazy rink accident stories like that at your rink?

MIsty Blades/Skate Mom

Banned Member
Tall mom was wearing a track jacket too, but it was open because she was getting too hot skating around the rink. Usually, I'm the one in these weird situations, but for once, I was just a bystander who knew both moms and their families. Housewives are bored in suburban Detroit.
Too crazy to be true. Wasn't the tall mom wearing a shirt, which would have prevented any rojectile type of squirting into short mom's eyes?

Willin

Short mom sounds like a piece of work.

We occasionally get coaches bringing tiny private lesson students who have no business being on Freestyle sessions. They pay no attention. Two coaches don't bother to do any enforcement of the whole "don't hang around doing nothing" rule and won't warn their skaters of the danger. One girl in particular loved the lutz corner. We tried to warn her to move, but for months she didn't. Then, one girl learning a double lutz caused the inevitable accident we'd been warning the girl, coach, and mom about. The lutz learner went to tap back for the jump (she was one of the girls that liked to kick back, not extend) and stabbed this little girl an inch deep with the back end of her blade. The 2Lz learner was, of course, very apologetic to the girl (she left the rink crying) and the mom trucked the stabbed girl off to the ER quickly without so much as acknowledging anyone else other than to get angry at the 2Lz learner's mom for her daughter's "carelessness." I never saw the stabbed girl at the rink again and we got more aggressive about kicking oblivious girls out of the lutz corner.

spinZZ

Too crazy to be true. Wasn't the tall mom wearing a shirt, which would have prevented any rojectile type of squirting into short mom's eyes?
Tall mom was wearing a track jacket too, but it was open because she was getting too hot skating around the rink. Usually, I'm the one in these weird situations, but for once, I was just a bystander who knew both moms and their families. Housewives are bored in suburban Detroit.

Yes, totally hokey. Even if the jacket were unzipped, wouldn't the nursing mom be wearing a bra plus a top of some sort? For this to happen, the nursing mom would have be skating with no bra and with a top with a plunging neckline such that her boob would pop out and squirt milk in the short mom's face. Otherwise there would be layers of fabric to soak up, or at least disperse, the milk. So the short mom could come into contact with some milk if some were to leak through, but sprayed over the face and eyes? You should have waited until April 1 to post this.

Last edited:

quartz

scratching at the light
And as someone who spent 3 years breastfeeding, I agree with MacMadame and Yazmeen.
I know fully well how the milk function works and how it doesn’t. This thread is ridiculous.

(I can’t believe I’m actually bothering to respond to this. :wall:)

LilJen

Reaching out with my hand sensitively
On the last day of skating lessons before the Holiday break, the moms got to skate with their kids at the end of the lessons.
One short mom wasn't particularly a great skater, while her daughter was. "Short mom" accidentally skated into a "tall mom" who had given birth recently. When the short mom accidentally plowed into tall mom, she face planted into tall mom's chest, and mother's milk got all over short mom's face.
Tall mom was concerned and asked short mom if she was okay, short mom accused tall mom of deliberately trying to blind her with her mother's milk.
Short mom was crying hysterically and called the police and her lawyer. Within minutes, tall mom was sued by short mom of aggravated assault.
The husbands thought the whole thing was stupid and persuaded short mom to drop the lawsuit and the assault charges.
Bwahahahahaha! I'm picturing tall mom holding on to each boob and force-expressing milk like some sort of machine gun. . . um, NO. Mother's milk is powerful but not in that way!! :)

FSWer

I agree.....that is surely OVERREACTING and the.....STUPIDEST thing I have EVER heard!!!! Were there any comments from the Rink?

VALuvsMKwan

Codger level achieved
I agree.....that is surely OVERREACTING and the.....STUPIDEST thing I have EVER heard!!!! Were there any comments from the Rink?

It is very likely that the original poster made this incident up as a joke or just to get attention.

MIsty Blades/Skate Mom

Banned Member
It IS stupid and I witnessed the whole thing. Short mom is a little bit of a troublemaker and has a lawyer on speed dial. Both husbands got short mom to retract the lawsuit and pressing charges.
Normally, I'm the one in trouble for behaving badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information