Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

Btw, I love that our newest member Konstantinova is, after being denied a 2nd jgp, the only official olympic subsitute :respec:
Now watch her getting denied junior worlds :gallopin1

Samarin is not? And no A/R either?

S

SmallFairy

Watched Loena, Anne Line and Schott. Great skates.
Loena is a star, her brother must take some performance lessons from her. Or have a toothache more often. The man angst is not enough anymore, he's being overpowered by Lil' Sis 2.0s drama qualities easily. If she can get a 3,3, she can really challenge, she skates so big and when she's clean, she's so crispy clean.
Anne Line did very well, for such a difficult start to the season. Could she land that flip (and lutz) as she does in practice....so....
Schott's 3t3t was huuuuuge! She flew through that skate, but what's with the:wall: loop??

I'm all torn about Caro's unitard. It's so glam and different I have to love it, especially after Med's comments, and it does look fab, but at the same time hideous. Like soap. And for Debussy? I have no clue.

skatingguy

decently
J

Jeschke

Schott's 3t3t was huuuuuge! She flew through that skate, but what's with the:wall: loop??
I am totally for going for 3flip in the short. The flip seems very consistent this season, in first half, I know. But seriously, how many times she nailed that loop in the SP this season? From 100% last season to 20% this time? So go for the flip, olympics are the place to go all in!

Apart from that, we definitely/desperately need the 3lz my girl! Otherwise your program content/possibilities are very limited; with a 3lz new options are on the table (like 2a3t, 2a1lo3s); not possible with only 4 different triples. Problem according to her is the edge, so I hope something can be done here in the off-season!

J

Jeschke

I probably shouldn't be encouraging this but @alchemy void enjoy.
CBC Olympics‏Verified account @CBCOlympics
Conrad Orzel and Eva Najarro are doing everything it takes to make it to the 2022 Olympic Games. And with their Petro-Canada FACE™ grant, they can now afford summer training with legendary figure skating coaches. #TheBond http://www.cbc.ca/sports/thebond/2017/#conrad-orzel …
https://twitter.com/CBCOlympics/status/955107721589743616
Such a great pic of Orzel :swoon:

BTW, Orzel requested music suggestions for next season on IG. If someone has better taste than me, go for it!

S

SmallFairy

But folks...I haven't spared the OG team event a thought...until this second! What if RUS fed chooses to use Dima for one of the portions. He could suddenly have an Olympic medal! That I'll be so happy about I won't know on what foot to stand on. Even if it's only a team medal.

But...will it kick him off our team? Or is it only an individual medal that will?

S

SmallFairy

CBC Olympics‏Verified account @CBCOlympics
Conrad Orzel and Eva Najarro are doing everything it takes to make it to the 2022 Olympic Games. And with their Petro-Canada FACE™ grant, they can now afford summer training with legendary figure skating coaches. #TheBond http://www.cbc.ca/sports/thebond/2017/#conrad-orzel …
https://twitter.com/CBCOlympics/status/955107721589743616

I'm glad @alchemy void can help my rep a little. I don't yet dare to mention Russian junior nationals is coming up...

Cleo1782

But folks...I haven't spared the OG team event a thought...until this second! What if RUS fed chooses to use Dima for one of the portions. He could suddenly have an Olympic medal! That I'll be so happy about I won't know on what foot to stand on. Even if it's only a team medal.

But...will it kick him off our team? Or is it only an individual medal that will?

I am not the rule maker but Gracie is on the team with a team medal, so no? As is Abbott, but his contribution to the team event made him more of a train wreck. Gracie was actually good in the event.

vvh.equ9art

Watched Loena, Anne Line and Schott. Great skates.
Loena is a star, her brother must take some performance lessons from her. Or have a toothache more often. The man angst is not enough anymore, he's being overpowered by Lil' Sis 2.0s drama qualities easily. If she can get a 3,3, she can really challenge, she skates so big and when she's clean, she's so crispy clean.
Anne Line did very well, for such a difficult start to the season. Could she land that flip (and lutz) as she does in practice....so....

I'm all torn about Caro's unitard. It's so glam and different I have to love it, especially after Med's comments, and it does look fab, but at the same time hideous. Like soap. And for Debussy? I have no clue.
Sorry for jumping in, but I love Caro's unitard. Not crazy about the color - I'd like to see a little bit darker, softer green (although it's hard to judge color from television). It's based on the original Nijinsky costume, although more modest (since he was half-naked on stage).

Bellanca

Caro said she'd review it on video before she made a final decision for Korea. If she can go clean, the costume will become itrelevant.
Yep! If Caro goes clean, wins Olympic gold and rides off into the sunset of Olympic champions, I will buy a cheap knockoff of that costume and wear it every single day for the rest of my life. That's how deliriously happy I would be!!

floridaice

Yep! If Caro goes clean, wins Olympic gold and rides off into the sunset of Olympic champions, I will buy a cheap knockoff of that costume and wear it every single day for the rest of my life. That's how deliriously happy I would be!!

I'm sure a GoFundMe could be set up to cover your expenses -- Go Carolina!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Th thrd gy s n f Grm's cchs.

And boyfriend. :)

He also always gives me a like when I fangirl Dasa’s instagram :fan: :lol:

Anne Line, Dasa and Lil Sis 2.0 looking fab, with bro Helgesson, Jorik and a third guy. I guess I maybe should know who he is?

Sondre's IG story has lots of party pics, one of them with Da Schott of course.
#bff

This is such a fabulous pic of the #TTW intruders! :40beers:

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Such a great pic of Orzel :swoon:

BTW, Orzel requested music suggestions for next season on IG. If someone has better taste than me, go for it!

Someone with classic refined taste, like me? :glamor: How about:

Color of the Night
Candyman
Fly Me to the Moon
Jotem
Burlesque
Adagio (Lara Fabian)
ABBA medley (Mikhailova edit)

:p

Conrad Orzel and Eva Najarro are doing everything it takes to make it to the 2022 Olympic Games. And with their Petro-Canada FACE™ grant, they can now afford summer training with legendary figure skating coaches.

Wow. I would seriously sell my soul for his hair!

Last edited:

Vagabond

Btw I am so overdosed on skating after the past 3 weeks: US Nationals, CAN Nationals, Euros.

I really need a detox week. Don't think I can watch 4CC live without losing what's left of my sanity. :drama:
First boss, now vice. Where will it all end?
:watch:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information