Euros NOT on Eurosport

Lara

Bonjour/Hi to everyone at Worlds!
CBC doesn't appear to be airing or streaming Euros at all so I hope the ISU stream isn't geoblocked here.

Skate Talker

You are right about CBC but at least they have the full 4CC listed on the schedule. I think that it will be a bit easier to find alternate Euros streams than 4CC streams.

For anyone who wants to check it out for themselves, this is the link to CBC streaming and broadcast schedule - http://www.cbc.ca/sports/broadcast

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
I can't remember CBC ever airing the european championships on their website

PashaFan

Well, even though I complained to Eurosport, nothing on the Television guide has changed. I'm shocked (!).

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Yes you can! I chromecast it from the app on my phone to the tv - no problems with buffering and the picture quality is fantastic. Plus there's the option for commentary free coverage.

But I'd need to buy a Chromecast thingy?

I am just trying to stream like you can with You Tube? I guess not :(

Found out I could on an Apple TV. Sadly I'm not that posh ;-) I use my iPad to waste time on, I'll get it to play on my phone.

Last edited:

PashaFan

British Eurosport really surpassed themselves last night. The Snooker over run so the skating started 20 minutes late. Then with 40 minutes left they showed TWO couples, the Gold medal winner & fourth place. NOT Silver or Bronze just two couples. Well done Eurosport (!). No other skating coverage planned from them for the Euros either. They never let us down, do they ....................

Fiero425

It's overplayed here in the States; NBCSN & Olympic cable! It's been played, replayed, & overplayed thank GAWD! :rolleyes:

PashaFan

Okay, so British Eurosport 2 will show highlights (one hour each) of the Ice Dance free & Ladies free Tuesday night/early hours of Wednesday morning 2.00am-4.00am.
Then Wednesday morning Ice Dance Free, Ladies Free & Pairs Free.
Hope this helps !.

Seerek

Joanne Conway was back on Eurosport this weekend for the Four Continents coverage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information