#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Yesterday was the day of German Sports Awards, voted by sports journalist.
Funny story here: presentation of the succesful teams started with Savchenko/Massot. And all was about her, speaking of her world titles,her olympic dream and her possible olympic gold. Empress and minion, all I gotta say :glamor:

In the end they did not even finish Top10 :p

text_skate

Yesterday was the day of German Sports Awards, voted by sports journalist.
Funny story here: presentation of the succesful teams started with Savchenko/Massot. And all was about her, speaking of her world titles,her olympic dream and her possible olympic gold. Empress and minion, all I gotta say :glamor:

In the end they did not even finish Top10 :p

Was she even ever nominated with Robin?
#wtfwhocaresforfigureskatingingermany
#rudegermansportsjournos

J

Jeschke

Was she even ever nominated with Robin?
It's not like a nomination, you just get votes by sports journalist.
She came in 10th, 2008, 4th 2009 (very close to bronze), 7th 2011, 9th 2012, 17th 2014.
2010 and 2013 they did not make top10, I have no list of top 20, so I can't say, if they made it up here.

#wtfwhocaresforfigureskatingingermany
Seeing, that figure skating is almost non-present in german TV, I think the record of her finishes are quite good and showing the journalist do care.

#rudegermansportsjournos
To be fair, all teams in Top 10 (besides the german volleyball team and RB Leipzig), have won worlds or euros titles the last season. So it's no scandal putting them in front of S/M.

Areski

I think, it's rude just to talk about her, and not Bruno's dreams, achievments. That's what I got from your description.

I've seen people here calling them "Aliona & that guy who lifts her", "Empress Aliona and her hunk" and many other similar iterations of this sort :D

Bruno came a long way by her side, I wish people would give credit where it's due more often. He's not a lumberjack on the ice anymore.

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Bruno came a long way by her side, I wish people would give credit where it's due more often. He's not a lumberjack on the ice anymore.

He’s not and he has come a long way, however on his own or with a lesser partner, those mid 9s in PCS he’s getting would be 7s :shuffle:

He should just be greatful to skate with a partner who is actually deserving of mid 9s :drama:

J

Jeschke

Frank
https://www.instagram.com/p/BczQjGrgjno/?taken-by=kerstinfrank88

It still breaks my heart I wasn’t able to compete at this years Nationals in Vienna. It would have been my 7th consecutive titel
Love that announcement. No doubt she could have been beaten :rofl:

Now it’s all about getting 100% healthy and focus on the upcoming events- the season ain’t over yet #wegetup #concussionssuck #nothingcanbreakme #strongwill
:respec:

chrisreed77: More important is your health so recover safely and come back strong! Ich liebe dich ❤️

kerstinfrank: @chrisreed77 wouldn’t get thru all what happened the past weeks/ month without you...I love u too
FREED forever bitchez! :swoon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information