#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Ka3sha

I'm :fragile: because of Laurine, I hope she slay at Euros and get that Olympics spot :kickass:
Have nothing against MBM but Laurine is sooo much better in terms of PCS

Da bossman won't agree with me here but I'm super happy that Kavita/Joti are leading after the SD :cheer2:
Her dress is gorgeous :swoon:, so I just don't care about their TES :D
Seriously speaking, I just luurve both their dances this season and hope that they make it to the OG

But yay! I'll see Kitty at Nationals :encore:

J

Jeschke

Da bossman won't agree with me here but I'm super happy that Kavita/Joti are leading after the SD :cheer2:
Her dress is gorgeous :swoon:, so I just don't care about their TES :D
Seriously speaking, I just luurve both their dances this season and hope that they make it to the OG
To make it clear: L/P are the most harmonic german dance team for me and I am fine, when they will go. Like you, I love her dress and I love the SD (the FD does not work at all dor me); my big problem just is: they totally lost their mojo they had in their first season, the patterns are :yikes:, and M/D have improved so much this season.
I am just rooting for the upset for :drama: reasons :D

The best german FD, as mentioned before, has Mari's man!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Mari (non fashion related) IG update:
https://www.instagram.com/marivartmann/?hl=de

Check her stories.
Giving congrats to Hase/Seegert for finishing 2nd :rofl:
Someones seems still as bitter as me, love it :encore:

#comeback2019

Omg this is so awesome. :rofl:

There’s NEVER anything skating related on her Instagram, just fashion drivel, and the one and only time she posts something skating related is to celebrate Blommaret’s defeat at nationals. :respec:

Areski

LIL SIS WINS FOUR NATIONALS!!! :cheer: :cheer: by over 9 points! :kickass: :kickass:

Granted, the standard was atrocious, but she skated well, landed two gorgeous 3lutzes, and has really improved her presentation. She also looked absolutely stunning! :glamor:

Congratulations! :gallopin1

Eliska :glamor: :cheer: :kickass: And I thought she was just going downhill some time ago.

J

Jeschke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information