#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ka3sha

According to Moscow Federation’s entries , both Volchkova’s students (BellyMurad and Murashov) make it to senior Nationals :gallopin1

Official entries haven’t been published yet, so we still don’t know if Kitty cometes there or not :saint:

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Laurine behind MBM after nationals SP :watch::gallopin1

Mae wins French nationals with 183 points! :encore:
Lecavelier skated well, the best I’ve seen all season, 5 clean triples, no pops, and she still gets placed behind the fabulous Lea Serna in the LP (still second overall though)— its a clear message from the judges, IMO. They did not help her out in PCS at all here.

Last edited:

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
So is Mae officially going to the Olympics or will it be decided after Euros?

Laurine should have really stayed with her coaches in Nice. Kori Ade is not a strong technical coach...

S

SmallFairy

They'll probably send them to Euros and let that make the decision. I'm good either way.

Yes, me too. MBM is :glamor: and Laurine's programs this season is meh... Not that MBMs FS is not WTF, but after Laurine's SP last year, her standard is so high!

Vagabond

Laurine :wall:

Nothing against Mae-Berenice but I am attached to Laurine only.
Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones
:fragile: :gallopin1

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I am sorry to inform you that Frank is a no show at nationals.
:violin:

Are you trying to get back at me for my comments on Weinzierl? :p

Honestly, I feel the same about this as I do Pogo. I'd rather see them withdraw and get healthy, than put themselves through yet another nightmare LP falling on flying camels, and (most importantly) resulting in further hair loss for me. :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information