#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ka3sha

Not that I want to jinx, but are we ensured, that the lovebirds are still a thing? :blocjudge
I miss proof on IG or elsewhere!
Almost forgot! After reading @RoseRed 's analytics of their Instagram accounts :D I remembered that Aliev had a second account on Instagram and here it's:
A photo of their Starbuck's cups from August :lol: Is it a proof or what? :COP:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXuql_Xhkve/?hl=ru&taken-by=dimaaliev1999
And he posted few beautiful pics of SPb on that account :swoon:

Anyway, I think that Alisa will make it to RusNats, at least as a spectator, so I'll be :sekret: for a decent proof

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Given I think it will take a miracle for her sweetie to make the Olympic team, he's going to need someone to hold him. We'll see what Kovtun brings to the table tomorrow night, but right now, Samarin is making his case to go with Kolyada. I'll believe it when I see it if Voronov gets within 10 feet of the podium at RuNats and makes the team.

I'm prepared to feel really sorry for both Kovtun and Voronov. Bless them.

RoseRed

Almost forgot! After reading @RoseRed 's analytics of their Instagram accounts :D I remembered that Aliev had a second account on Instagram and here it's:
A photo of their Starbuck's cups from August :lol: Is it a proof or what? :COP:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXuql_Xhkve/?hl=ru&taken-by=dimaaliev1999
And he posted few beautiful pics of SPb on that account :swoon:

Anyway, I think that Alisa will make it to RusNats, at least as a spectator, so I'll be :sekret: for a decent proof
Okay, so we know that as of August 13th they were good. I'll check the likes on that account later

ETA: Dima's 2nd account follows both of Alisa', as does his first. Her 2nd account follows his 2nd account back, though neither of her accounts follow his first one. On Dima's 2nd account, the last picture Alisa liked (with her 2nd account) was on August 14th. Neither of her account have liked anything recent on his first account.

Last edited:

Areski

Okay, so we know that as of August 13th they were good. I'll check the likes on that account later

ETA: Dima's 2nd account follows both of Alisa', as does his first. Her 2nd account follows his 2nd account back, though neither of her accounts follow his first one. On Dima's 2nd account, the last picture Alisa liked (with her 2nd account) was on August 14th. Neither of her account have liked anything recent on his first account.

I hope Lovebirds don't lurk here at all! They certainly freak out if that's the case.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
MEPOTS nominee: Kuchvalska, Angelina

Kuchvalska
Tango

2a2t
3t< step out
2s
1t
pissed off, looks like she’s gonna quit
2a< fall
Oh my this is even worse than Pogo giving up
2s
2f1r1f

Absolutely CRAWLING off the ice....is she hurt!?!!

Her LP score is 51 and she stomps out of the K&C, leaving a sheepish Platanova behind. :yikes:

And now apparently Frank has withdrawn due to “medical reasons”.

We’re off to a running start here! :gallopin1

Vagabond

Could we please have an identification of the "1930's Belarusian" and an explanation of how she got her nickname? :saint:

SamuraiK

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Random creeper question of the day :scream:

Are Rukavicin and Glinka a couple? I just have noticed they seem to really have nice chemistry together in the K&C, and they usually seem to go to events together.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I remember her from 2010 Euros when she showed some promise and missed the LP due to that unfortunate rule change during that season that only the top 20 made the cut.. Apparently she has gone the same route as every non russian eastern european lady: totally awesome in her early teens, totally painful to watch in her early 20s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKYbWbg8rm8

Thanks for that—I never would have recognized her. :eek:

S

SmallFairy

So, Dima won Tallin Trophy, Schott medaled, so did Paniot, what a way to start the weekend. Yay, Bossman:cheer2:

And I watched a junior girl on the Tyrol stream, dressed in red and white checkered shirt and denim hot pants, German or Austrian I guess, who skated to some German/Austrian pop song, complete with jodeling!:respec:

Ka3sha

Random creeper question of the day :scream:

Are Rukavicin and Glinka a couple? I just have noticed they seem to really have nice chemistry together in the K&C, and they usually seem to go to events together.
Have no idea but I did some google research:
- I've never realized that Glinka is 5 years older than Rukavitsin, she is a :glamor: and probably has nerves of steal
- Rukavitsin has a daughter (she is 18 now), who was a figure skater and had some awesome results :D
http://www.fskate.ru/skaters/1983.html

Last edited:

Vagabond

Hey, I checked out the results of Tallinn Trophy: Lost in this discussion is the fact that Angela Wang is doing pretty well, just 2 points out of 1st after the SP! Doesn't Angela usually start to tank at this point in the season? I remember over multiple seasons she started off strong only to go downhill as the season progressed. Ryan Bradley's demeanor must really relax her.
Inspired by this prescient post earlier today, I respectfully nominate Angela Wang.

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level YES
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program YES.
https://data.tallinntrophy.eu/2017/Tallinn_Trophy/CSEST2017_Ladies_SP_Scores.pdf
https://data.tallinntrophy.eu/2017/Tallinn_Trophy/CSEST2017_Ladies_FS_Scores.pdf

3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again YES. Chick does it routinely, without fear or hesitation.
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones YES, especially at Nationals and on the Grand Prix.

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible CHECK
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible CHECK
3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2)
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day CHECK
5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread CHECK
6) New membership is granted only to current skaters CHECK
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition) CHECK
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore.

Qualities:
1) Being a student of Volchkova/Rukavicin NO
2) Big boobs/nice ass Wrong body type
3) Boobs/belly/nipples showing
4) Mule kick NO
5) Being Uzbek/Russian NO
6) last name called Schott NO
7) Bizarre off ice incidents
8) Coach YES. Ryan Bradley is new but quite capable of upstaging his trainees in the Kiss and Cry.
9) Costume (-Malfunction)
10) Splats YES
11) Bizarre Choreo It's spookily Kwanesque. Does that count? :unsure:
12) Hair YES. According to her ISU biography, her hobbies are "breathing, blinking, [and] hair growing."

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Wait. Bradley is her coach??? Seriously? Let's hope he's a better teacher than competitor. And, he annoys me doing the commentary on the Olympic channel. But, I'll try and be mature and not hold all that against her being on the team, IF somebody I nominate gets granted a spot. :EVILLE:

Ka3sha

I'm ok with Angela Wang being on the team but she doesn't break my heart :saint:

But I have to admit that only few skaters really do that and most of them aren't on the team :shuffle:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information