#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
She knows who pays the bills. :rofl: taking the kid's toy and making certain the sponsor's name is visible.

Conversation at the Tiger Compound
Listen up people, 4 years ago all I ended up with was that stupid team medal. Nina Mozer got that plus 2 individual medals. I was able to upgrade from that ridiculous denim jacket, but a stupid team medal won't pay for my new Mercedes. So, understand losers don't get sprinkles on their ice cream. Or ice cream. Or anything. So, we don't accept mistakes here at the Tiger Compound. Or you'll be the sprinkle on the tiger's food.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Hicks—Sima—Konstantinova to finish!
Scandalous judging :mitchell:
Same PCS for Sima and Stasia is an insult.
Sima even destroyed Hicks in PCS by 2pts :wall:

The program is such a mess, it's one of the worst I've ever seen by a 'top' skater. I have no words.
She is off the team not far from now.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
The program is such a mess, it's one of the worst I've ever seen by a 'top' skater. I have no words.

Why are you being so dramatic? ;) :drama:

It’s a blah boring program, but I’ve seen worse before. I didn’t think it was THAT bad.

More importantly, the jumps are looking big! Especially the flip and lutz.

Marta24

Vanessa James is the most beautiful skater I`ve ever seen :swoon:
Were J/C also in team trainwreck before winning an Euros medal?

J

Jeschke

Frenchies robbed of silver in Canada and now robbed of gold in France! SO unjust :mitchell:
While I agree on that, I am still bored so much by them this season.
Nothing new, nothing special (besides their constant hotness), no music-fitting costumes.

The highlight of them this season for me is Vanessa's Alf-memorial-hairdo.

morqet

rising like a phoenix
I'm far from being Tarasova/Morozov's fan but Vanessa's posture and skating skills are kind of :yikes:for a top skater, her body is :swoon: thought

But J/C have an actual program, while T/M have a collection of embarrassing and wtf choices, and executed it terribly today...

J

Jeschke

Side note: Hicks suicidal combos I approve :respec:
I hope we get youtube video uploads to include them to MESS-shortlist !

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I'm far from being Tarasova/Morozov's fan but Vanessa's posture and skating skills are kind of :yikes:for a top skater, her body is :swoon: thought
Exactly. And listening to her in the KnC, there were a lot of mistakes in that program including the fact he nearly dropped her on a lift. This was unusual for Tar/Mor. They don't usually make mistakes. But, they could have been perfect and there'd be calls that J/C were robbed because people don't like the music.

Vagabond

Were J/C also in team trainwreck before winning an Euros medal?
Yes. But that European medal may be a harbinger of their graduating due to Rules 1, 2, and/or 8:
Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore.

Not quite yet, though. :gallopin1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information