#TeamTrainwreck 9: Next Splat Station: Pyeongchang

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Pogo is proving with every outing why she is Patron Saint of TTW. A short with great potential, amazing presence but still raw, and then withdrawal.
On a serious note, I worry about her. I am sure last World's drama is very hard to shake off, plus unspecified injuries plus the pressure of Russian Ladies Hunger Games.
Stay strong Pogo, slay!

Well, the one thing I will say is that flying a little under the radar this season is probably good for Pogo. It seems like when the pressure and focus is on her she struggles, then when people aren’t expecting much she usually does well (2014 & 2016 Worlds, 2016 Nationals, etc.). Wishing her a speedy recovery!

At her best I still think Pogo is better than Sotskova and Rad. But the fight for the 3rd spot will be tough for all involved i’d Imagine.

bardtoob

:mitchell: For Team Train Wreck!

Kardashian-Jenners Tease Christmas Special With Nancy Kerrigan

S

SmallFairy

Sooo...tomorrow is Rostelecom practice, then competition on Friday. What do we have?

* Aliev - be still, my heart, has he recovered, if so, I will see his programs for real, hopefully...sigh
* Deniss - YAY!
* Danny Salmon - he never disappoints, does he?
* Misha K - Skating to Elvis, I choose to ignore it. Just land that darn 4z damn it!
* Cutie Tanaka:D
* D10 - only to keep breaking my heart. But those step sequences....

* COTN - Skating to something else, perhaps her dress is now adjusted to her attributes @Jeschke ??
* Little Rose - Keep fighting girl! We are here for you!!
* Mirai - Could it be? Yes it could! Something's coming, something good...oh, well.... :gallopin1
* MBM - Hopefully in hot catsuit!
* And of course DaSchott, debuting in the GP. Boss is celebrating :40beers:

If there was a hotness contest in the mens pair division, it would be such a close one!!! (Almost) everybody join! Dogfight!!!:smokin::smokin:

Someone else do dance...:p

RoseRed

Sooo...tomorrow is Rostelecom practice, then competition on Friday. What do we have?

* Aliev - be still, my heart, has he recovered, if so, I will see his programs for real, hopefully...sigh
* Deniss - YAY!
* Misha K - Skating to Elvis, I choose to ignore it. Just land that darn 4z damn it!
* Cutie Tanaka:D
* D10 - only to keep breaking my heart. But those step sequences....

Unfortunately, Tanaka withdrew due to injury :violin:. Moris replaced him.

And also, Dima please don't be too :gallopin1

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Please tell me Moris is keeping his Haddaway What is Love SP? That's my second favorite program ever, right after Queen Mari Vartmann's Michael Jackson program last year. :p

Last edited:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I want Aliev to skate well. Danny Salmon--I want him to do what he does because @Jeschke will :wuzrobbed when he does it.

I've given up on D10 and will never, ever count on him to skate well again. :drama: He's been on my personal #TTW list, but I've :kickass: him out the door. Of the moving train. He's toast. He can join Brezina.

Rad FTW

DivaSusie FTW

All else is just fluff :drama:

Ka3sha

This news will kill da boss, looks like there won't be a live stream from Minsk.......
No Schott, No Weinziel, no #babyitalians, no Tiffany&John, no Hurtado/Khaliavin, no Sima, no Samokhin, no Ignatov :wuzrobbed

J

Jeschke

This news will kill da boss, looks like there won't be a live stream from Minsk.......
No Schott, No Weinziel, no #babyitalians, no Tiffany&John, no Hurtado/Khaliavin, no Sima, no Samokhin, no Ignatov :wuzrobbed
Seriously! This sucks so much! But I knew it right away as they announced Minsk as challenger.
This will be the big german skate-off in all disciplines! :drama:

How should I find ever peace (in the unlikely event :p), when I cannot watch and witness live? :drama::drama::drama:

J

Jeschke

* COTN - Skating to something else, perhaps her dress is now adjusted to her attributes @Jeschke ??
This will be seriously one of the main questions of the Rostelecom weekend: is there a new dress or the old back again?
Do the boobs fit in? Will one drop out mid-program? :watch:

Oh yeah :gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1

* Little Rose - Keep fighting girl! We are here for you!!
Slay Radio! :respec: No silly loop entrance splats!

* MBM - Hopefully in hot catsuit!
Hopefully behind da Schott :EVILLE:

* And of course DaSchott, debuting in the GP. Boss is celebrating :40beers:
OH boy my nerves :drama:
Might be for the (her) best I can't watch live friday :D

Someone else do dance...:p
Dance is all about da Bob :glamor: I am okay with her coming in 2nd in here, but putting the Shibs of the podium in Korea few weeks later :p

One of our favourite juniors is matching the autumn leaves:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BaZXsoKDPQe/?taken-by=eremenkoigor
Your 'obsession' with the junior guys puts @alchemy void in the light of an sacred angel :saint:

Danny Salmon--I want him to do what he does because @Jeschke will :wuzrobbed when he does it.
Nah, Danny_Salmon brings no tears to me! But I enjoy him more and more! :respec:
Aliev on the other side, well oh my :drama:

right after Queen Mari Vartmann's Michael Jackson program last year. :p
OMG, I have a feeling the way Queen U emerged, u have a new obsession with Queen Mari now :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ka3sha

Seriously! This sucks so much! But I knew it right away as they announced Minsk as challenger.
This will be the big german skate-off in all disciplines! :drama:

How should I find ever peace (in the unlikely event :p), when I cannot watch and witness live? :drama::drama::drama:
User on russian forum promised to record few videos, so there's still a hope...

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Do not remind me about that skate in the free, just do not.
That was worse than Pogo at worlds cause i witnessed it from the 3rd row :fragile:

I think I would end up with post-traumatic stress syndrome. Were there arena tremors from that MESS lutz? :yikes:

One of our favourite juniors is matching the autumn leaves:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaZXsoKDPQe/?taken-by=eremenkoigor

I don't even know who this is, but I'm intrigued. ;)

Your 'obsession' with the junior guys puts @alchemy void in the light of an sacred angel :saint:

My new user status: REALLY BIG FAN OF JUNIOR GUYS? :lol:

OMG, I have a feeling the way Queen U emerged, u have a new obsession with Queen Mari now :rofl:

For this week at least. No one can replace Queen U, unless she is retired after heartbreakingly just missing out on the Olympics spot. :drama:

LaTuk, Perkova and Kitty (and Petrov) will take at Panin-Kolomenkin memorial this weekend. Ladies SP starts at 10 am tomorrow, LP is on Saturday. Posted a link to the live stream in K&C ;)

Am thinking about going there tomorrow morning :gallopin1

Thanks for the link! I may have to try and catch the LPs! :respec:

On one hand I'm sad there isn't Minsk streaming, on the other hand I'm relieved I won't be watching figure skating ALL WEEKEND LONG. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information