#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

Well, you jinxed them...
Shpilevaya/Smirnov were crossed out from the entries list at the 7th JGP event... And Grigory posted a photo from hospital in Cologne on his Instagram page today

Nononono:( At least Anne Lines IGstory was vegetables....

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Farewell Fleur Maxwell!

Entry: November 8th, 2015
Exodus: September 25th, 2017
Career highlights: Euros 2005, 14th; Dubai Golden Cup 2015, 1st; NRW-Trophy 2014, 2nd

Thanks Fleur for bringing the glamour to #teamtrainwreck! You were a member of the the first minute and thus this loss hits us really hard! Your good taste in music choices and stunning costumes, hair and makeup will heavily be missed! You set the standard high for all to follow! It took a lot of guts to come back after four years and even more guts to keep on going after that miserable first season :respec: You never made it into a worlds free skate, but managed to do so at the olympics, that's the spirit! A shame you could not push yourself technically any further. Your triple flip attempts at Nebelhorn 2103 came as a real surprise, were almost landed and did not look desperate at all.
This stunning short program (of your best program ever) with Irina Derbina-Karotom jumping at the boards will ever be in our hearts!

Äddi!

Fleur!!! :wuzrobbed

((((Derbina's new K&C wardrobe))))

I was getting optimistic she was actually going to make to Nebelhorn since she made it on the entries list this long.

I'm still in denial, here: but if she does show up and skate this season, can we put her back on the team?

MarieM

Grumpy Cynical Ice Dance Lover
Well they are a disaster waiting to happen, so I didn't jinxed them, I just saw the light before any of you did :p

J

Jeschke

Um Duhamel/Radford's LP Is such a trainwreck hot mess,
Don't you ever dare to mention duhamel and our sacred 'trainwreck' together in one sentence again! :drama:

Nadeau's Elvis is still so freaking good. :swoon: he is like man Elvis, Kolyada is boy Elvis. I would have had him in 3rd overall. When will the jumps come back, though? I need him at 4CC and Worlds.
Nic is just so hot. All I gotta say :smokin:

J

Jeschke

Who do you think will be da bossman's new favourites?
I may think only about Aliev (already in the team), Murashov (belly and Volchkova), probably Konstantinova ... but who else is on his watch list? :confused:
That's the question @Ka3sha , that's the question!

To make it clear: 4 categories bossman has:
1) Miki, Ross, Ricky, Empress
2) Biryukova, Dytrt, TM1, Monko, Schott, Zhang, Bob
3) the rest
4) the ones I can't stand, no names.

Aliev is a good proposal, he makes his way up and I fear, I fear, he might claim category 1, if he not already has :drama:
Murashov and Stasia are good, but not even level 2 right now...

I think Bidar can develop into category 1 calibre, but there is still this girl I don't care at all at his side :rolleyes:

So obviously there will be a big cut for me in near distance, but that's the game...:drama::40beers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ka3sha

That's the question @Ka3sha , that's the question!

To make it clear: 4 categories bossman has:
1) Miki, Ross, Ricky, Empress
2) Biryukova, Dytrt, TM1, Monko, Schott, Zhang, Bob
3) the rest
4) the ones I can't stand, no names.
:eek::eek::eek:
Bob ahead of Perkova, who wasn't even mentioned, that's quite unexpected :eek:

Speaking of Bob, Dmitrii asked for some ideas for their new EX this season on his Instagram page... :D
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZbUV12Hn70/?taken-by=dmitry_solovyev
Someone suggested that they should choreograph an ex about 'Karlsson and the Kid' or 'Masha and the Bear', just skate to Sher or 'Pirates of the Caribbean' soundtrack :saint:

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

:eek::eek::eek:
Bob ahead of Perkova, who wasn't even mentioned, that's quite unexpected :eek:
Perkova I will always root for but that's it.

Bob, I really want to succeed. I need her to. Bob FD to Sima SD music this season would be epic.
A boy can dream!

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
From the photos I'm receiving it looks like @Jeschke is preparing to tailgate a football event, not a figure skating competition. :40beers::p
I'll be there tomorrow too for afternoon practices. Looking forward to one of my favourite traditions of the year!
I will cheer for babyRizzo and enjoy immensely Aliona and Cain/LeDuc.
:cheer2:

S

SmallFairy

Have fun!!!:40beers::dog::cheer2:

You will make our team excellently proud:rockstar: 35 ladies...

I will be mostly dead for my Vikings, and will do math like hell to keep track during the comp. Can't wait for you reports and gossip!!:respec:

J

Jeschke

Konstantinova has reduced to substitute status for the last JGP and her spot was given to Vasilieva, who had no JGP start befofre.
I don't get it, as she has chances to make JGPF (in theory, but she has) :mitchell:

I fear, we might have moved the wrong girl off the watchlist :drama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information