#TeamTrainwreck 8: See you at Nebelhorn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Leonova, LaTuk, Sima and Aliev (and Caro, Konstantinova and Kolyada) will start there season today/tomorrow at the St Pete Cup but the event is closed to the public and press :wall:
Do we at least get a results page with protocols or is the entire competition a dark mistery :sekret:

Ka3sha

Do we at least get a results page with protocols or is the entire competition a dark mistery :sekret:
Posted the schedule and starting lists in the K&C.
They've always had problems with results pages and protocols (usually post them 2-3 days after the comp) but we should wait till the evening, I guess.. Maybe someone will post the results online

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Leonova, LaTuk, Sima and Aliev (and Caro, Konstantinova and Kolyada) will start there season today/tomorrow at the St Pete Cup but the event is closed to the public and press :wall:

I love the secrecy for the C team. :sekret: All the better to raise my expectations regarding the form of Leonova and Tukt, only to be crushed when I actually do get to see them or read the protocols (i.e. last season).

My expectations may be unrealistic for both of them.:shuffle:

S

SmallFairy

Tarasova/Morozov are going there (Z/E to Lombardía and S/K to Fin Trophy)

And Aliev will fall on his 4z and Sima will dress as a kitten and rename herself Kitty 2.0, Caro will be stunning and Kolyada will be told to make a new short program again and skate to Cirque de Soleil the sequel dressed in rags. (before breaking my heart again) (I have an eerie feeling he will make the team this year...)

J

Jeschke

I really developed a soft spot for Hase/Seegert last year. And too excited about Blommart and new partner. And of course there's alwas da Queen!
#excitedforgermanpairs
Mari, so fast you are forgotten :drama:
#teammari
#comeback 2020
#untilthebitterend

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
:drama:

Come on, Little Sis 1.0 and 2.0 and Queen U don't belong in here as well..

:rofl:

@Ka3sha you are amazing. It's good to challenge bossman from time to time

I am the NadineWhite of the club, I think many skaters should be discussed here, especially if they're OES or OAS.

I can wait to see what blindingly fast turquoise realness Queen U brings us this season. :gallopin1 #TheAnticipationIsKillingMe

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

As the season kicks off tomorrow, here is our season-start members list :wuzrobbed

:gallopin1-Patron-Saint:
Pogorilaya, Anna

Ladies:
Artemieva, Maria *
Gold, Gracie
Helgesson, Joshi *
Lecavelier, Laurine
Leonova, Alena
Maxwell, Fleur *
Park, So-Youn
Sakhanovich, Serafima *
Schott, Nicole

Men:
Aliev, Dmitri
Aymoz, Kévin
Brezina, Michal
Dornbush, Richard *
Miner, Ross
Nadeau, Nicolas
Samohin, Daniel
Yan, Han

Pairs:
Iliusheckina, Lubov / Moscovitch, Dylan
James, Vanessa / Cipres, Morgan
Vartmann, Mari / Matti Landgraf Removed

Ice Dance:
Coomes, Penny / Buckland, Nicholas
Stavitskaya, Maria / Guryanov, Ivan

Watch List:
Ladies: Kuchvalska, Angelina
Men: tba
Pairs: tba
Dance: Hurtado, Sara / Khaliavin, Kirill

---

Membership for highlighted members is conditioned as followed:
a) Artemieva, Maria: Nebelhorn entry 2017
b) Helgesson, Joshi: Nebelhorn entry 2017, no intentional 3toe-2toe short program combinations
c) Maxwell, Fleur: Nebelhorn entry 2017
d) Sakhanovich, Serafima: Russian nationals entry 2017
e) Dornbush, Richard: Regionals entry 2017

J

Jeschke

Farewell Mari Vartmann / Matti Landgraf!

Entry: September 24th, 2016 (Vartmann); February 22nd, 2017 (Landgraf)
Exodus: August 24th, 2017
Career highlights (Vartmann): Euros 2012, 5th (with) van Cleave; Euros 2007, 7th (with Just); Euros 2016, 8th (with Blommaert)

Thanks for keeping our (especially bossman's foolish :drama:) expectations way up high since years. You were the best maneater, #teamtrainwreck has ever had!

It's not too late to leave Instagram behind and search for another partner!
The doors for your and number 5 will always be open!

Auf Wiedersehen!

J

Jeschke

Wait what, they have split?! ALREADY?!?! :fragile:
Any word how/why? (that is, financial or personal reasons?)
Word is Matti realized (after having choreo done) that he is not into competing anymore.
They seem to be fine (regarding their social media) with each other, so I guess it was a (desperate) attempt and both realized this would not work out.
#teammari
#comeback2020

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmallFairy

OMG season is starting!!! Gubanova!! Sigh...:wuzrobbed if she keeps breaking my heart this year. But 2nd, we have no idea what she did?

Can't wait for Lombardia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information